Ivified1

aka Ivy

• I live in San Francisco
  • My occupation is Product Designer
  • I am Female
  • Bio It is the distant future. The year 2000. We are robots
  • [Show More]
(Difference between revisions) | Message Wall:Ivified1
(Created page with "'''Hi, my name is Ivy! Currently, Product Designer at Fandom/Wikia. Previously product designer at Vevo.<br> ==''' I’m a''' born & raised New Yorker''' from the''' Sou...")

Line 1: Line 1:
'''Hi, my name is Ivy! Currently, Product Designer at Fandom/Wikia. Previously product designer at Vevo.<br>
+
'''Hi, my name is Ivy! I like to design things and watch a lot of tv :D'''
=='''

I’m a''' born & raised New Yorker''' from the''' South Bronx'''! Here I discovered my passion for art and design through my surroundings. Over the years, I’ve gained wealth of knowledge and experience in the entertainment and music industry which lead me down the path of wanting to learn and design products fellow nerds can enjoy and love.
+
I’m a born & raised New Yorker from the South Bronx! Here I discovered my passion for art and design through my surroundings. Over the years, I’ve gained wealth of knowledge and experience in the entertainment and music industry which lead me down the path of wanting to learn and design products fellow nerds can enjoy and love.

Latest revision as of 23:23, November 15, 2019

Hi, my name is Ivy! I like to design things and watch a lot of tv :D

I’m a born & raised New Yorker from the South Bronx! Here I discovered my passion for art and design through my surroundings. Over the years, I’ve gained wealth of knowledge and experience in the entertainment and music industry which lead me down the path of wanting to learn and design products fellow nerds can enjoy and love.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.