FANDOM

Harrypotterexpert101

aka Em, Sia's Pet Duck

Global Discussions Moderator Councilor
  • I live in United States
  • I was born on February 14
  • My occupation is Fandom Volunteer
  • I am inevitable
  • Bio Your local friendly Harry Potter fan here.

• [Show More]
Revision as of 03:55, May 12, 2019 by Harrypotterexpert101 (wall | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
| Message Wall:Harrypotterexpert101

Council-icon-FANDOM.svg Hello there! My name is Dave, and I am a Global Discussions Moderator and Community Councilor here at Fandom. Feel free to contact me with questions, I am happy to help!

Contact Me | Contact Staff | Report Spam | Report Vandalism | Fandom Staff Team | Community Council

Davepfp.jpg
I have been a Fandom user since June 6th, 2018, when I first registered my account to help out on the Harry Potter Wiki. Most of my time here is spent on the Harry Potter Wiki, Pottermore Wiki, Community Central, and several other platforms. I was appointed a Global Discussions Moderator on May 1st, 2020 by Fandom Staff member Mira Laime. If you know a way I can be helpful, I am always looking for opportunities to help other users and improve Fandom as a whole, so hit me up on my message wall!

I recently was promoted to the status of administrator on the Pottermore Wiki by the bureaucrat Reverb frost after a long time as a Discussions Moderator.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me! I cannot help with vandalism and problems with other users, though. That is best reported to staff directly or the Volunteer Spam Task Force.

Harrypotterexpert101  Talk     Council-icon-FANDOM.svg GDM.svg 18:41, May 1, 2020 (UTC)

Contact MeEdit

You can find me on many other websites, such as:

"Dave" by Prarthana ModiEdit

Met you online

Became your friend

It was fun

And always will be

Cracked some jokes

Shipped you with Sia

Had fun with you

Thank you for being there

On raksha bandhan

Made you my brother

Oh what a ride it has been

Our story can be written

From a no one

To a brother

You have been

There with me

Thank you Dave

For everything!

List of My Wikis
These are all the wikis I visit (usually). Basically, if you find my username on a wiki, you can send me a message and I will respond!
GDM Assignments
Here is a list of my GDM Assignments:

UserboxesEdit

Council This user is a member of Community Council
Wiki This user is a contributor at Fandom.
Against cyberbullying This user is against cyberbullying.
Face-angel.svg.png This user tries to do the right thing. If they make a mistake, please let them know.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.