Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
mNo edit summary
(6 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
I am an admin at [[MemoryAlpha:User:Gvsualan|Memory Alpha]] and I also control the bot known as [[MemoryAlpha:User:DelBeccio-bot|User:DelBeccio-bot]].
+
I am an admin at [[MemoryAlpha:User:Gvsualan|Memory Alpha]] and I also control the bot there known as [[MemoryAlpha:User:DelBeccio-bot|User:DelBeccio-bot]].

At one time, I was one of a extremely small group of individuals to have [[Forum:Rewarding active users|over 10,000 edits]] in any one wiki. Today, I have over 220,000 edits at Memory Alpha.
I am also the founder, and currently sole member and contributor of my backburner project over at the [[wiki:c:thundercats:User:Gvsualan|ThunderCats wiki]].

Additionally, I am one of a extremely small group of individuals to have over 10,000 edits in any one wiki -- in fact, I have over 25,000 edits at Memory Alpha.

Revision as of 14:32, 10 June 2020

I am an admin at Memory Alpha and I also control the bot there known as User:DelBeccio-bot.

At one time, I was one of a extremely small group of individuals to have over 10,000 edits in any one wiki. Today, I have over 220,000 edits at Memory Alpha.