Community Central
Community Central
m (update..up to 75,000 now...)
No edit summary
Line 1: Line 1:

I am an admin at [[MemoryAlpha:User:Gvsualan|Memory Alpha]] and I also control the bot known as [[MemoryAlpha:User:DelBeccio-bot|User:DelBeccio-bot]].

I am an admin at [[MemoryAlpha:User:Gvsualan|Memory Alpha]] and I also control the bot known as [[MemoryAlpha:User:DelBeccio-bot|User:DelBeccio-bot]].

I am also the founder, and currently sole member and contributor of my backburner project over at the [[wiki:c:thundercats:User:Gvsualan|ThunderCats wiki]].
+
I am also the founder, and currently sole member and contributor of my back burner project over at the [[wiki:c:thundercats:User:Gvsualan|ThunderCats wiki]].

Additionally, I am one of a extremely small group of individuals to have over 10,000 edits in any one wiki -- in fact, I have over 75,000 edits at Memory Alpha.
+
Two years ago, I was one of a extremely small group of individuals to have [[Forum:Rewarding active users|over 10,000 edits]] in any one wiki. Today, I have over 77,000 edits at Memory Alpha.

Revision as of 20:47, 28 September 2008

I am an admin at Memory Alpha and I also control the bot known as User:DelBeccio-bot.

I am also the founder, and currently sole member and contributor of my back burner project over at the ThunderCats wiki.

Two years ago, I was one of a extremely small group of individuals to have over 10,000 edits in any one wiki. Today, I have over 77,000 edits at Memory Alpha.