Dividing my English skill into...
I have inadequate English conversation proficiency and have a small English vocabulary. But I intend to make every effort to improve my English skills.
- Japanese Speaking - Japanese native Speaker. (ネイティブです)
- Translating English texts into Japanese (area of IT, some technologies, etc.) - So so. (まあまあ)
- Translating English texts into Japanese (other areas) - I have a long road to travel. (まだまだ)
- Translating Japanese texts into English - I may require any time to translate Japanese texts into English. (英語からの翻訳よりも少し時間がかかります)
- Speaking English - I may spend additional time in comparison with English reading/writing. (読み書きよりもさらに時間がかかります)
- Hearing/Listening English - I will desperately try to find out English pronunciation with using a dictionaries or tools. (上記の他のパターンと比較して、かなり必死になります)
|ja||Native Language : Japanese (日本語)|
|en-1||This user is able to contribute with a basic level of English.|
My favorite pages
- The Elder Scrolls Wiki (TES Wiki)
- :The Elder Scrolls Wiki Japanese - This wiki is based on above TES Wiki. I am translating The Elder Scrolls Wiki from English to Japanese. But, I have an inadequate English proficiency. Therefore, If you are good at both of English and Japanese and are interested in The Elder scrolls, could you help me out by contribute the wiki? Thank you for browse this section. (普通の日本人や日本語が流暢な方はja:User:GurgateかTESWikiにあるGurgateのブログエントリにTES Wikiの日本語版の現状についてもう少し詳しい説明を読めるかもしれないです。)(10:15, May 15, 2012)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.