Community Central
mNo edit summary
m (slight fix)
Line 12: Line 12:

</div>

</div>

</div><big>'''Welcome!'''</big><br />

</div><big>'''Welcome!'''</big><br />
Hi there, I'm Greyman :) I am currently a [[Wikia Helper Group|'''Wikia Helper''']] and an [[Wikia:Administrators#List of administrators|'''Administrator''']] if this site, as well as an Administrator over at '''[[w:c:starwars:Wookieepedia|Wookieepedia]]''' and '''[[w:c:darth:Darthipedia|Darthipedia]]'''. I also have lookupcontribs permissions, so if you suspect cross-wiki vandalism or spamming, feel free to contact me to get it verified and/or spam phrases blocked.
+
Hi there, I'm Greyman :) I am currently a [[Wikia Helper Group|'''Wikia Helper''']] and an [[Wikia:Administrators#List of administrators|'''Administrator''']] of this site, as well as an Administrator over at '''[[w:c:starwars:Wookieepedia|Wookieepedia]]''' and '''[[w:c:darth:Darthipedia|Darthipedia]]'''. I also have lookupcontribs permissions, so if you suspect cross-wiki vandalism or spamming, feel free to contact me to get it verified and/or spam phrases blocked.

I'm quite involved with my duties, and enjoy helping out across Wikia as a whole :) I can always be found in a number of IRC channels, or patrolling the recent changes of various Wikia Wikis. If you have any questions, comments, and/or concerns, or need help with anything, feel free to leave me a message on my talk page here, or reach me via my email address mentioned below.

I'm quite involved with my duties, and enjoy helping out across Wikia as a whole :) I can always be found in a number of IRC channels, or patrolling the recent changes of various Wikia Wikis. If you have any questions, comments, and/or concerns, or need help with anything, feel free to leave me a message on my talk page here, or reach me via my email address mentioned below.

Revision as of 02:09, 30 December 2007

Greyman

Wikia

Welcome!

Hi there, I'm Greyman :) I am currently a Wikia Helper and an Administrator of this site, as well as an Administrator over at Wookieepedia and Darthipedia. I also have lookupcontribs permissions, so if you suspect cross-wiki vandalism or spamming, feel free to contact me to get it verified and/or spam phrases blocked.

I'm quite involved with my duties, and enjoy helping out across Wikia as a whole :) I can always be found in a number of IRC channels, or patrolling the recent changes of various Wikia Wikis. If you have any questions, comments, and/or concerns, or need help with anything, feel free to leave me a message on my talk page here, or reach me via my email address mentioned below.

Contact me

A little blurb about myself

I enjoy a wide variety of things ranging from reading vast amounts of books, writing, physical fitness, reading MARVEL comics, studying military history, Canadian history, world history, a little thing called Star Wars, and my work around Wikia Wikis :) I also enjoy the odd movie, am willing to watch almost any feature film at least once, and I enjoy numerous T.V. sitcoms such as Everybody Loves Raymond, King of Queens, Friends, etc. The bulk of my work history revolved around my service in the Canadian Army as an Infantryman, which provided me with a wide range of skills.