Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
Tag: Source edit
No edit summary
Tag: Source edit
Line 29: Line 29:

#Ey'wassup????? You seen like an awesome friend and anime lover!!! Great guestbook! [[File:Kite Emoji.png|25px]][[User talk:Little Miss Livie|<span style="font-family:Trebuchet MS; color:#FF1694;">Little Miss Livie</span>]]<small> [[File:Little_Miss_Livie_Emoji.png|25px|link=User:Little Miss Livie/Guestbook]] <span style="font-family:Trebuchet MS"> ([[User talk:Little Miss Livie|talk]] | [[Special:contributions/Little Miss Livie|contributions]])</span></small> 11:03, 11 March 2021 (UTC)

#Ey'wassup????? You seen like an awesome friend and anime lover!!! Great guestbook! [[File:Kite Emoji.png|25px]][[User talk:Little Miss Livie|<span style="font-family:Trebuchet MS; color:#FF1694;">Little Miss Livie</span>]]<small> [[File:Little_Miss_Livie_Emoji.png|25px|link=User:Little Miss Livie/Guestbook]] <span style="font-family:Trebuchet MS"> ([[User talk:Little Miss Livie|talk]] | [[Special:contributions/Little Miss Livie|contributions]])</span></small> 11:03, 11 March 2021 (UTC)

#Hi there Goten!! [http://glitterforce.fandom.com/wiki/User:HowlingLikeAWolf372 HowlingLikeAWolf372] here, also known as Howlie or Wolfie! Hope you're doing good, I've left Fandom forever. 10:00, April 5 2021 (UTC)

#Hi there Goten!! [http://glitterforce.fandom.com/wiki/User:HowlingLikeAWolf372 HowlingLikeAWolf372] here, also known as Howlie or Wolfie! Hope you're doing good, I've left Fandom forever. 10:00, April 5 2021 (UTC)
# Hi there! {{User:Sakuranyature/ulolsig}}
+
# Hi there! {{User:Sakuranyature/ulolsig}} (I did not add the date and time sadly)
(I did not add the date and time sadly)

#hiiiii

#hiiiii

#Hello Goten-Senpai(Don't Worry I know what Senpai Means And I am Pretty sure You became a Admin before I officially created my Account), How are you? Thanks for everything you do for the Fandom of Pretty Cure Wiki!

#Hello Goten-Senpai(Don't Worry I know what Senpai Means And I am Pretty sure You became a Admin before I officially created my Account), How are you? Thanks for everything you do for the Fandom of Pretty Cure Wiki!

Revision as of 09:16, 4 June 2021