Community Central
Community Central
I'm outta here.
Due to events outside my control, I think it's best that I take a break from my Janitor duties. It is unknown when I'll be able to return in the capacity I was before.
If it is important, contact Wikia staff, and they should be able to assist you.

Analytics/Data Lake/Edits/Mediawiki history dumps/Python Pandas examples - CristianCantoro - 2024/04/19 09:31

Add images for Pandas v2 ← Older revision Revision as of 09:31, 19 April 2024 (One intermediate revision by the same user not shown) Line 225: Line 225:...

Analytics/Data Lake/Edits/Mediawiki history dumps/Python Dask examples - CristianCantoro - 2024/04/19 09:20

Add dask example New pageThis page provides examples of using Python and Pandas to process the Mediawiki history dumps. There are slight difference between Pandas v1 and Pandas v2, therefore you can f...

Analytics/Data Lake/Edits/Mediawiki history dumps/Python Pandas examples - CristianCantoro - 2024/04/19 09:14

Create page with pandas examples New pageThis page provides examples of using Python and Pandas to process the Mediawiki history dumps. There are slight difference between Pandas v1 and Pandas v2, the...

Search Platform/Weekly Updates/2024-04-19 - Gehel - 2024/04/19 08:53

Created page with "= Summary = We had an incident on WDQS in the codfw datacenter, which required manual investigation and intervention, taking up significant time this week. The user impact was mitig...

Data Engineering/Systems/Analytics Meta - Brouberol - 2024/04/19 08:50

Add mpic DBs ← Older revision Revision as of 08:50, 19 April 2024 Line 26: Line 26: | hue | | hue |...

Recent changes (10)

Track the most recent changes to the wiki on this page.
List of abbreviations:
N
This edit created a new page (also see list of new pages)
m
This is a minor edit
b
This edit was performed by a bot
(±123)
The page size changed by this number of bytes

19 April 2024

N    10:11  User:This is a original name diffhist +171 This is a original name Message Wall contribs (Created page with "thumb|MY OC!!! Im making a story right now, and I want to show my OC to people who bother to come to my profile, so I have this as a thanks!") Tag: Visual edit
     10:10 Upload log This is a original name Message Wall contribs uploaded File:Moonflower Remake.png
N    10:10  Adoption:Murder drones wiki diffhist +673 Noranotfound12 Message Wall contribs (Adoption request for "Murder drones wiki" submitted through the adoption form) Tag: New Adoption
N    10:02  User:BoBanRuokin diffhist +68 BoBanRuokin Message Wall contribs (Created page with "☣️☢️Нет времени думать кто я☢️☣️") Tags: Visual edit Mobile edit Mobile web edit
     10:01  User:LunarSeong‎‎ 4 changes history 0 [LunarSeong‎ (4×)]

10:01 (cur | prev) −733 LunarSeong Message Wall contribs Tags: Manual revert Source edit

10:00 (cur | prev) −1 LunarSeong Message Wall contribs Tag: Source edit

10:00 (cur | prev) 0 LunarSeong Message Wall contribs Tag: Source edit

10:00 (cur | prev) +734 LunarSeong Message Wall contribs Tag: Source edit
     10:00  Adoption:Stubbs the Zombie Wiki (2) diffhist +385 Jesto95 Message Wall contribs
     09:56  User:Glitchscreengacha diffhist +2 Glitchscreengacha Message Wall contribs (→‎Just someone who wants to browse the fandoms their in while creating projects of their own.) Tag: Visual edit
Tip: In Mozilla Firefox, you can install the extensions Adblock (Plus) (with Filterset.G) and NoScript (an extension that blocks JS from unwanted sites, I.e. googlesyndication.com, adrevolver.com, tribalfusion.com, yieldmanager.com, atdmt.com, fastclick.net) to improve your browsing experience.

Elsewhere

• I have registered GHe on, but not limited to:
  • Please do not assume that all accounts with the name GHe are me.
  • If you see a malicious account under the name GHe (or variants of GHe), then it is not me.
  • If you are uncertain about an account under the name GHe or suspect impersonation, please confirm it with me on my talk page.