Community Central
Community Central

Wikia

A spontaneous and "sunny" sunflower ;-) for all the great and reliable work you're doing on Wikia -rieke 12 May, 2007   For doing the standard maintenance jobs that are too numerous to list and for working out routines that will help the entire Wikia community... a thank you awardAnd here's a flower as a wikithanks for you, this time a yellow roseThank you for helping me with the Neverwinter Wikia and sorting out some JavaScript. I was going to give you your award on Wikia Central but your talk page redirected here. That means that I had to give a general award that means something in every wiki. I have chosen a barnstar. Feel free to convert this award and/or transfer it. Basically, do whatever you want to do with this award
GHe

Hello, I'm GHe. I'm a Wikia janitor and administrator on various Wikia wikis. I also have lookupcontribs and spamregex permissions, so if you suspect cross-wiki vandalism or spamming from a user, feel free to contact me to get it verified and/or spam phrases blocked. If you have a question, concern, comment, or request, feel free to post it on my talk page. If I'm online, you can probably also find me in #Wikia (or #GHe) on freenode. (You can also e-mail me at Special:Emailuser/GHe, though the talk page is usually faster.)

MediaWiki On Kubernetes - Clément Goubert - 2024/04/19 12:14

Update currently served traffic to better reflect the current situation ← Older revision Revision as of 12:14, 19 April 2024 Line 8: Line 8:...

Wikimedia Cloud Services team/Opensource Contributions - Arturo Borrero Gonzalez - 2024/04/19 12:13

add 2024 section with a debian bug ← Older revision Revision as of 12:13, 19 April 2024 Line 1: Line 1: To help our goal of being good citizens to ups...

Analytics/Data Lake/Edits/Mediawiki history dumps/Python Dask examples - CristianCantoro - 2024/04/19 11:44

Dask: Add requirements ← Older revision Revision as of 11:44, 19 April 2024 Line 329: Line 329: <!-- Note: these images are the same as in the Pan...

Analytics/Data Lake/Edits/Mediawiki history dumps/Python Pandas examples - CristianCantoro - 2024/04/19 11:42

Pandas v2: Add requirements (for pandas 2) ← Older revision Revision as of 11:42, 19 April 2024 (One intermediate revision by the same user not shown) Line 318...

User:Majavah/Cloud VPS Open vSwitch - Majavah - 2024/04/19 11:12

← Older revision Revision as of 11:12, 19 April 2024 (One intermediate revision by the same user not shown) Line 2: Line 2: Notes about migrating Cloud VPS to use Neutron's Open vSw...

Useful links

Recent changes (10)

Track the most recent changes to the wiki on this page.
List of abbreviations:
N
This edit created a new page (also see list of new pages)
m
This is a minor edit
b
This edit was performed by a bot
(±123)
The page size changed by this number of bytes

19 April 2024

N    12:29  User:TECXTER diffhist +619 TECXTER Message Wall contribs (Created page with "File:3 The Role of Emotional Intelligence in HR Enhancing Interpersonal.png|thumb|In today's fast-paced and ever-changing business world, the importance of emotional intelligence (EI) in human resources (HR) cannot be overstated. Emotional intelligence refers to the ability to manage and understand one's own emotions as well as those of others. In the context of HR, emotional intelligence plays a crucial role in enhancing interpersonal relationships between emplo...") Tag: Visual edit
     12:22  (Upload log) [TECXTER‎; Lady Lostris‎ (2×)]

12:22 TECXTER Message Wall contribs uploaded File:3 The Role of Emotional Intelligence in HR Enhancing Interpersonal.png

12:01 Lady Lostris Message Wall contribs uploaded a new version of File:Tech Blog April 19, 2024 - Nav bar 2 mock.png

11:38 Lady Lostris Message Wall contribs uploaded File:Tech Blog April 19, 2024 - Nav bar 2 mock.png(File uploaded with MsUpload)
N    12:09  User:Alepro2090 diffhist +2 Alepro2090 Message Wall contribs (Created page with "Hi") Tags: Visual edit Mobile edit Mobile web edit
     12:04  User:Melora134/global.js diffhist +2 Melora134 Message Wall contribs
N    12:00  User:Flemish imperialist diffhist +166 Flemish imperialist Message Wall contribs (Created page with "This is my page . I exist . Now leave ( also did you know that the city of Antwerp was a bustling city full of riches and trade until the dutch closed the scheldt ? )") Tag: Visual edit
     11:54  User:Satellite Dish555 diffhist −450 Satellite Dish555 Message Wall contribs Tag: Visual edit
     11:47  User:Meekeh316 diffhist −129 Meekeh316 Message Wall contribs Tag: Visual edit
     11:47 Block log Abuse filter Message Wall contribs blocked Interiordetailing Message Wall contribs with an expiration time of infinite (account creation disabled, cannot edit own talk page) ‎(Automatically blocked by abuse filter. Description of matched rule: [SOAP] Generic spam prevention) Tag: Visual edit

Wikia

General

Access Wikia

Elsewhere

• I have registered GHe on, but not limited to:
  • Please do not assume that all accounts with the name GHe are me.
  • If you see a malicious account under the name GHe (or variants of GHe), then it is not me.
  • If you are uncertain about an account under the name GHe or suspect impersonation, please confirm it with me on my talk page.