Community Central
Community Central

Wikia

A spontaneous and "sunny" sunflower ;-) for all the great and reliable work you're doing on Wikia -rieke 12 May, 2007   For doing the standard maintenance jobs that are too numerous to list and for working out routines that will help the entire Wikia community... a thank you awardAnd here's a flower as a wikithanks for you, this time a yellow roseThank you for helping me with the Neverwinter Wikia and sorting out some JavaScript. I was going to give you your award on Wikia Central but your talk page redirected here. That means that I had to give a general award that means something in every wiki. I have chosen a barnstar. Feel free to convert this award and/or transfer it. Basically, do whatever you want to do with this award
GHe

Hello, I'm GHe. I'm a Wikia janitor and administrator on various Wikia wikis. I also have lookupcontribs and spamregex permissions, so if you suspect cross-wiki vandalism or spamming from a user, feel free to contact me to get it verified and/or spam phrases blocked. If you have a question, concern, comment, or request, feel free to post it on my talk page. If I'm online, you can probably also find me in #Wikia (or #GHe) on freenode. (You can also e-mail me at Special:Emailuser/GHe, though the talk page is usually faster.)

GitLab/Webhooks - Ahmon Dancy - 2024/04/18 23:15

Add Bryan Davis to authors ← Older revision Revision as of 23:15, 18 April 2024 Line 1: Line 1: {{Tool {{Tool |name = gitlab-webho...

GitLab/Webhooks - BryanDavis - 2024/04/18 21:32

Administration: new instructions following implementation of phab:T362288 ← Older revision Revision as of 21:32, 18 April 2024 Line 39: Line 39: <...

CDN/Hardware - BBlack - 2024/04/18 21:17

Deployed hardware ← Older revision Revision as of 21:17, 18 April 2024 (One intermediate revision by the same user not shown) Line 41: Line 41: | drmrs...

Fundraising/SmashPig - Ejegg - 2024/04/18 20:16

← Older revision Revision as of 20:16, 18 April 2024 Line 22: Line 22: run-job -j recurring_smashpig_charge --slow-start run-job -j recurring_smashpig_charge --slow-start...

Data Engineering/Systems/Event Data retention - Bdgreenlee - 2024/04/18 19:41

Update Data Retention Guidelines link ← Older revision Revision as of 19:41, 18 April 2024 Line 1: Line 1: To comply with WMF's [[wmf:Privacy_policy|P...

Useful links

Recent changes (10)

Track the most recent changes to the wiki on this page.
List of abbreviations:
N
This edit created a new page (also see list of new pages)
m
This is a minor edit
b
This edit was performed by a bot
(±123)
The page size changed by this number of bytes

19 April 2024

N    05:37  User:Leonardo Panduta diffhist +65 Leonardo Panduta Message Wall contribs (Created page with "Traveler yang menyukai keindahan museum yang ada di seluruh dunia") Tag: Visual edit
N    05:35  User:TheDementedTD‎‎ 3 changes history +371 [TheDementedTD‎ (3×)]

05:35 (cur | prev) +136 TheDementedTD Message Wall contribs Tag: Visual edit

05:30 (cur | prev) +159 TheDementedTD Message Wall contribs Tag: Visual edit
N    
05:12 (cur | prev) +76 TheDementedTD Message Wall contribs (Created page with "Hahahahahhagagahagh funny I'm too lazy to write anything hahahagagagagagahah") Tag: Source edit
     05:28 Upload log Blockns Message Wall contribs uploaded File:Без названия174 20240410232953.png
     05:21  Template:User:LocalHuman5932/2‎‎ 2 changes history 0 [LocalHuman5932‎ (2×)]

05:21 (cur | prev) +21 LocalHuman5932 Message Wall contribs Tags: Manual revert Source edit

05:21 (cur | prev) −21 LocalHuman5932 Message Wall contribs Tag: Source edit
     05:19  Template:User:LocalHuman5932/2/putsomethinghere diffhist +90 LocalHuman5932 Message Wall contribs (skeletkon king and sorkan you guys signed the wrong spot silly) Tag: Source edit
N    05:18  User:Ataya Vilania diffhist +105 Ataya Vilania Message Wall contribs (Created page with "Penikmat segala jenis Genre Film Genre Romantis, Gerne Drama, Genre Aksi, Genre Animasi, Genre Dokumenter") Tag: Visual edit
N    05:12  User:DissociatedWriter diffhist +177 DissociatedWriter Message Wall contribs (Created page with "A writer with D.I.D (Dissociative Identity Disorder), creating worlds and writing books as an outlet. Currently working on a few projects and books as well. Bisexual, Nonbinary.") Tag: Visual edit

Wikia

General

Access Wikia

Elsewhere

• I have registered GHe on, but not limited to:
    • Various Wikimedia projects (E.g. Wikipedia) — Please confirm any uncertain accounts
    • Wikia (shared database)
    • Uncyclopedia
    • MediaWiki
    • Jack's wiki network
    • The Test Wiki
  • Please do not assume that all accounts with the name GHe are me.
  • If you see a malicious account under the name GHe (or variants of GHe), then it is not me.
  • If you are uncertain about an account under the name GHe or suspect impersonation, please confirm it with me on my talk page.