Community Central
Community Central
(Creating user box for implementation across user pages.)
(added o and webkit support)
Line 1: Line 1:
{| cellpadding=8px style="border: 2px dashed grey; -moz-border-radius: 32px 32px / 16px 16px; width:100%; background-image: -moz-linear-gradient(left top, #FFFFFF 0%, #D5D4D4 100%); color:black"
+
{| cellpadding=8px style="border: 2px dashed grey; -moz-border-radius: 32px 32px / 16px 16px; -o-border-radius: 32px 32px / 16px 16px; -webkit-border-radius: 32px 32px / 16px 16px; width:100%; background-image: -moz-linear-gradient(left top, #FFFFFF 0%, #D5D4D4 100%); -o-linear-gradient(left top, #FFFFFF 0%, #D5D4D4 100%); -webkit-linear-gradient(left top, #FFFFFF 0%, #D5D4D4 100%); color:black"

|style="vertical-align:text-top"|[[File:Flightmare.png|128px]]

|style="vertical-align:text-top"|[[File:Flightmare.png|128px]]

|I am Michael, {{User:Flightmare/Template:Age|1989}}, from [[Wikipedia:The Netherlands|The Netherlands]]. Although my primary wiki is [[:w:c:elderscrolls|The Elder Scrolls Wiki]]<sup>(SysOp)</sup>, I may contribute to other wikis within my interest every now and then.

|I am Michael, {{User:Flightmare/Template:Age|1989}}, from [[Wikipedia:The Netherlands|The Netherlands]]. Although my primary wiki is [[:w:c:elderscrolls|The Elder Scrolls Wiki]]<sup>(SysOp)</sup>, I may contribute to other wikis within my interest every now and then.

Revision as of 15:16, 6 March 2012

File:Flightmare.png I am Michael, 35, from The Netherlands. Although my primary wiki is The Elder Scrolls Wiki(SysOp), I may contribute to other wikis within my interest every now and then.

Feel free to contact my any time on my TESWiki or Community Central talk pages. Visiting the TESWiki IRC-channel would be the fastest way to reach me.