Community Central
Community Central
312-3122982 anime-girl-zero-two

Hello!

It appears you are on my profile. Oh, dear.

My name is Endercat TM, and I've been around since 2015-2016 until finally making an account in 2018. I don't edit on Fandom with the exception of one wiki, but I will occasionally pop by and do a little editing if I feel like it. I spend way more time on Discord, so if you do ever see me there, don't be afraid to say hello!

My hobbies consist of reading, writing, listening to music, procrastinating and eating Frozen Yogurt.

Common nicknames

• Ender
  • Endy
  • ECTM

My bot account

That's it for now but do expect more!

π”Όπ•Ÿπ••π•–π•£π•”π•’π•₯ 𝕋𝕄 (π•’π•œπ•’ 𝔼ℂ𝕋𝕄)(𝙗𝙀𝙀𝙠 𝙀𝙛 π™π™€π™£π™€π™§π™–π™—π™‘π™š π™œπ™ͺπ™šπ™¨π™©)

Quod admiratio proprie est initium sapientiae. (Wonder is the beginning of wisdom.)

Read my bio ;)

Feel free to sign my guestbook

β™ 

(\_/)

( o.o)

(U U )

Fandom's ToU.

I try to do my best to provide everyone with my info! I hope I can help you!!!

Ask me questions and I'll try and answer!

Have a good Fandom day!

Note: I am not an Admin, mod and/or staff member here, but I do have some experience and would be happy to answer all questions. If you do have questions regarding bans, vandalism and/or spam, please contact an Admin, mod or VSTF member. Thanks.

Also:

I will try to be active, but I will be busy. Please be patient when you leave me a message. It will take about a couple hours to 3 days for me to respond depending on what time you leave me a message. I do have a lot of vacations, therefore I might be more active for 2 weeks each 6 weeks.

1006idolizedTransparent