Community Central
Community Central
(It was heavily advised.)
No edit summary
(8 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
  +
{{User en}}{{User fr-3}}{{User es-1}}
  +

{{EndercatTMsglobalprofile}}

{{EndercatTMsglobalprofile}}

+

'''(\_/)'''

'''( o.o)'''

'''(U U )'''

[https://www.wikia.com/Terms_of_Use Fandom's ToU].

Hello and welcome to my profile!

My name is Endercat TM, and I have been on Fandom for some time. I usually lounging around, wasting my time, talking to users, but on occasions, I will respond to adoption requests, and threads. Feel free to contact me on my message wall! It will take time to reply, but I promise to do it ASAP! I am extremely inactive here though, so the chances of me not responding in a month's span is not uncommon. If you do find my wasting my days away on a Discord server, please be scared to ping me!

Revision as of 13:12, 12 January 2020

Template:User enTemplate:User fr-3Template:User es-1

312-3122982 anime-girl-zero-two

Hello!

It appears you are on my profile. Oh, dear.

My name is Endercat TM, and I've been around since 2015-2016 until finally making an account in 2018. I don't edit on Fandom with the exception of one wiki, but I will occasionally pop by and do a little editing if I feel like it. I spend way more time on Discord, so if you do ever see me there, don't be afraid to say hello!

My hobbies consist of reading, writing, listening to music, procrastinating and eating Frozen Yogurt.

Common nicknames

• Ender
  • Endy
  • ECTM

My bot account

That's it for now but do expect more!

𝔼𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕒𝕥 𝕋𝕄 (𝕒𝕜𝕒 𝔼ℂ𝕋𝕄)(𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩)

Quod admiratio proprie est initium sapientiae. (Wonder is the beginning of wisdom.)

Read my bio ;)

Feel free to sign my guestbook