Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 6: Line 6:

''Note'': I am not an Admin, mod and/or staff member here, but I do have some experience and would be happy to answer all questions. If you do have questions regarding bans, vandalism and/or spam, please contact an Admin, mod or VSTF member. Thanks.

''Note'': I am not an Admin, mod and/or staff member here, but I do have some experience and would be happy to answer all questions. If you do have questions regarding bans, vandalism and/or spam, please contact an Admin, mod or VSTF member. Thanks.
  +
  +
''Also'':
  +
  +
I will try to be active, but I will be busy. Please be patient when you leave me a message. It will take about a couple hours to 3 days for me to respond depending on what time you leave me a message. I do have a lot of vacations, therefore I might be more active for 2 weeks each 6 weeks. Please respect that.

Revision as of 15:33, 3 September 2018

I try to do my best to provide peeps with my info! I hope I can help you!!!

Ask me questions and I'll try and answer!

Have a good Fandom day!

Note: I am not an Admin, mod and/or staff member here, but I do have some experience and would be happy to answer all questions. If you do have questions regarding bans, vandalism and/or spam, please contact an Admin, mod or VSTF member. Thanks.

Also:

I will try to be active, but I will be busy. Please be patient when you leave me a message. It will take about a couple hours to 3 days for me to respond depending on what time you leave me a message. I do have a lot of vacations, therefore I might be more active for 2 weeks each 6 weeks. Please respect that.