Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
m (Reverted edits by 99.244.155.72 (talk | block) to last version by Eglinton)

(12 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
  +
<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">'''Hello, i'm Chris, my favourite font is Comic Sans MS. I can be found at [[w:c:complipedia|Complipedia]] if you want to leave me a message.'''

==Profile==

Hi, I'm Eglinton!

I love helping wikis grow with wonderful information, I also like gaming wikis and lifestyle wikis.

I can mostly be found helping users by answering questions on common talk pages, I'm not a helper or administrator nor a staff member, I just help users.

Please don't hesitate to ask me or anyone about wikia questions.

Please [[W:C:community:special:contact|Contact staff]] for any wikia related questions or use the [[help forum]]

Remember, all staff and helpers use <nowiki><staff/></nowiki> to show that they work for Wikia, I don't but i'm just using this as an example.

You can find me mostly on the VGW (VideoGameWiki) or the AdminTools wiki, I currently have my own wiki called the Toronto Ontario wiki which I don't edit much. Sometimes on rare occasions I can be found on the Runescape Wiki.

I mostly help users test out Admin rights on the AdminTools wiki. My main job is to support questions and help unblock blocked "Test Users"

You can visit the AdminTools wiki. [http://www.admintools.wikia.com Click Here]

If you need to ask a question about one of the following topic(s) please contact me on my talk page, I try to go on at least 4 times a week.

*VGWiki

*AdminTools wiki

*Toronto Ontario wiki

*Guardians of ga'hoole wiki ([[w:c:guardiansofgahoolewiki|Click here]])

My signiture

[[User:Eglinton|<font color="gold">Egli</font><font color="green">nton</font>]] [[User talk:Eglinton|<font color="SkyBlue">Talk</font>]] [[special:emailuser/Eglinton|Email]]

==My favorite pages==

* AdminTools Wiki

* Runescape Wiki

* VideoGame Wiki.

* Chobots wiki

* Guardians of ga'hoole wiki

* Community Central

* Help wiki

Latest revision as of 01:08, 2 August 2012

Hello, i'm Chris, my favourite font is Comic Sans MS. I can be found at Complipedia if you want to leave me a message.