Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 16: Line 16:

Please don't hesitate to ask me or anyone about wikia questions.

Please [[W:C:community:special:contact|Contact staff]] for any wikia related questions or use the [[help forum]]
+
Please [[W:C:community:special:contact|Contact staff]] for any wikia related questions or use the

Remember, all staff and helpers use <nowiki><staff/></nowiki> to show that they work for Wikia, I don't but i'm just using this as an example.

Remember, all staff and helpers use <nowiki><staff/></nowiki> to show that they work for Wikia, I don't but i'm just using this as an example.
Line 40: Line 40:

<small>[[User:Eglinton|<font color="gold">Egli</font><font color="green">nton</font>]] [[User talk:Eglinton|<font color="SkyBlue">Talk</font>]] [[special:emailuser/Eglinton|Email]]</small>
+
<small>[[User:Eglinton|<font color="gold">☯[[User:Eglinton|<span style="ont-size:1f10%;">ℂℍℝIS</span>]] ♫<small>[[User talk:Eglinton|Talk]]</small> <small>[[special:contact|help]]</small></font>]]</small>

==My favorite pages==

==My favorite pages==

Revision as of 18:40, 2 February 2011

Hi, I'm Eglinton! aka Chris

Merry★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★Christmas★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門| ˚And a happy new year to everyone!

I love helping wikis grow with information, I also like gaming wikis and lifestyle wikis. I can mostly be found helping users by answering questions on common talk pages, I'm not a helper or administrator nor a staff member, I just help users.

Please Contact staff for any wikia related questions or use the

Remember, all staff and helpers use <staff/> to show that they work for Wikia, I don't but i'm just using this as an example.

You can find me mostly on the VGW (VideoGameWiki) or the AdminTools wiki, I currently have my own wiki called the Toronto Ontario wiki which I don't edit much. Sometimes on rare occasions I can be found on the Runescape Wiki.

I mostly help users test out Admin rights on the AdminTools wiki. My main job is to support questions and help unblock blocked "Test Users"

You can visit the AdminTools wiki. Click Here

If you need to ask a question about one of the following topic(s) please contact me on my talk page, I try to go on at least 4 times a week.

• VGWiki
  • AdminTools wiki
  • Toronto Ontario wiki
  • Guardians of ga'hoole wiki (Click here)

My signiture

[[User:Eglinton|ℂℍℝIS☯ ♫Talkhelp]]

My favorite pages

• AdminTools Wiki
  • Runescape Wiki
  • VideoGame Wiki.
  • Chobots wiki
  • Guardians of ga'hoole wiki
  • Community Central
  • Help wiki