Community Central
Community Central
Guess What? YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
Note: This page does not look good in Monobook.

Random Quote:

"They laughed at Louie Armstrong when he wanted to go to the moon, now he is up there laughing at them."
--Chaz Michael Michaels (Will Ferrell)
About Me

Hello, this is the User page for me, DaRanger. I have been an editor at Wikia for just under a year now. Of you ever need me, just leave me a message on my talk page either here at Community Central or at any Wiki I edit on (see below), and I will get back to you ASAP, or you can email me at darangerwiki@gmail.com (I keep my personal one personal). I will always try to edit, even on pages I know nothing about. I will always fix grammar and spelling.

My History
Not that anyone cares

I originally started editing on the Ratchet & Clank Wiki as an unregistered contributor starting on August 31, 2010. After a couple months of doing this, I decided that I would never get recognition if I was in fact anonymous. It was then on September 12, 2010 that DaRanger was born. I remained on the Ratchet & Clank Wiki for a month or so, until I decided I needed to get my name out. It was the I found and adopted the Tak and the Power of Juju Wiki. With the help of me and a small community, the Wiki went from 16 pages to over 200. From there, I adopted another Wiki, founded another, and now I usually edit at about 4 or 5 Wikis. I tried Wikipedia (under the same username) for about 10 days, when I realized Wikia is where I need to be (Actually, I forgot to source one sentence, and I was treated like an idiot). On August 31, 2011, to celebrate one year of editing, I made a new avatar. The rest is history.

Wikis I Edit On
I also edit on various other Wikis, but not nearly as often

My Pages
These are really for my own personal rememberance