Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary

(2 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:

__NOWYSIWYG__

__NOWYSIWYG__
  +
<div style="border:2px solid lightblue;font-size:25px;-moz-border-radius:5px;">
  +
<center>Guess What? YOU JUST LOST [[Wikipedia:The Game (mind game)|THE GAME]]!</center>
  +
</div>

<center><small>'''''Note:''' This page does not look good in Monobook''.</small></center>

<center><small>'''''Note:''' This page does not look good in Monobook''.</small></center>
'''Random Quote:'''

:"''They laughed at Louie Armstrong when he wanted to go to the moon, now he is up there laughing at them.''"

::--Chaz Michael Michaels ([[Wikipedia:Will Ferrell|Will Ferrell]])

{| style="background:#00CC00;padding:.5em; width:100%;-moz-border-radius:10px;border-width:5px; border-style:outset; border-color:black; margin:0px;"

{| style="background:#00CC00;padding:.5em; width:100%;-moz-border-radius:10px;border-width:5px; border-style:outset; border-color:black; margin:0px;"
|<div style="background:black; color:0066FF;-moz-border-radius:10px; text-align:center;padding:.1em; font-weight:bold; font-size:25pt;">'''About Me'''</div>
+
|<div style="background:black; color:#c0c0c0;-moz-border-radius:10px; text-align:center;padding:.1em; font-weight:bold; font-size:25pt;">'''About Me'''</div>
Hello, this is the User page for me, '''''DaRanger'''''. I have been an editor at Wikia for just under a year now. Of you ever need me, just leave me a message on [[User talk:DaRanger|my talk page]] either here at Community Central or at any Wiki I edit on (see below), and I will get back to you ASAP. I will always try to edit, even on pages I know nothing about. I will always fix grammar and spelling.
+
Hello, this is the User page for me, '''''DaRanger'''''. I have been an editor at Wikia for just under a year now. Of you ever need me, just leave me a message on [[User talk:DaRanger|my talk page]] either here at Community Central or at any Wiki I edit on (see below), and I will get back to you ASAP, or you can email me at <span style="background:transparent;"><code>darangerwiki@gmail.com</code></span> (I keep my personal one personal).

<div style="background:black; color:0066FF;-moz-border-radius:10px; text-align:center;padding:.1em; font-weight:bold; font-size:25pt;">'''My History'''</div>
+
<div style="background:black; color:#c0c0c0;-moz-border-radius:10px; text-align:center;padding:.1em; font-weight:bold; font-size:25pt;">'''My History'''</div>

<center>''Not that anyone cares''</center>

<center>''Not that anyone cares''</center>
I originally started editing on the ''[[w:c:ratchet|Ratchet &amp; Clank Wiki]]'' as an unregistered contributor starting on August 31, 2010. After a couple months of doing this, I decided that I would never get recognition if I was in fact anonymous. It was then on September 12, 2010 that ''DaRanger'' was born. I remained on the ''Ratchet & Clank Wiki'' for a month or so, until I decided I needed to get my name out. It was the I found and adopted the ''[[w:c:tak|Tak and the Power of Juju Wiki]]''. With the help of me and a small community, the Wiki went from 16 pages to over 200. From there, I adopted another Wiki, founded another, and now I usually edit at about 4 or 5 Wikis. I tried ''[[Wikipedia:Main Page|Wikipedia]]'' (under the same username) for about 10 days, when I realized Wikia is where I need to be (Actually, I forgot to source one sentence, and I was treated like an idiot). On August 31, 2011, to celebrate one year of editing, I made a new avatar. The rest is history.
+
I originally started editing on the ''[[w:c:ratchet|Ratchet &amp; Clank Wiki]]'' as an unregistered contributor starting on August 31, 2010. After a couple months of doing this, I decided that I would never get recognition if I was in fact anonymous. It was then on September 12, 2010 that ''DaRanger'' was born. I remained on the ''Ratchet & Clank Wiki'' for a month or so, until I decided I needed to get my name out. It was the I found and adopted the ''[[w:c:tak|Tak and the Power of Juju Wiki]]''. <small>Is Anyone Even Reading This?</small> With the help of me and a small community, the Wiki went from 16 pages to over 200. From there, I adopted another Wiki, founded another, and now I usually edit at about 4 or 5 Wikis. On August 31, 2011, to celebrate one year of editing, I made a new avatar. The rest is history.

<div style="background:black; color:0066FF;-moz-border-radius:10px; text-align:center;padding:.1em; font-weight:bold; font-size:25pt;">'''Wikis I Edit On'''</div>
+
<div style="background:black; color:#c0c0c0;-moz-border-radius:10px; text-align:center;padding:.1em; font-weight:bold; font-size:25pt;">'''Wikis I Edit On'''</div>

|-

|-

|<center>''I also edit on various other Wikis, but not nearly as often''</center>

|<center>''I also edit on various other Wikis, but not nearly as often''</center>
Line 23: Line 23:

</td><td style="vertical-align: top;"><br />

*''[[w:c:ratchet|Ratchet &amp; Clank Wiki]]'' <small>(User)</small>

*''[[w:c:ratchet|Ratchet &amp; Clank Wiki]]'' <small>(User)</small>
  +
*''[[w:c:goldrush|Gold Rush Wiki]]'' <small>(Founder)</small>

*''[[w:c:community|Community Central]]'' <small>(User)</small>

*''[[w:c:community|Community Central]]'' <small>(User)</small>
*''[[Wikipedia:Main Page|Wikipedia]]'' <small>(Inactive User; Same Username)</small>
+
*''[[w:c:daranger|My Test Wiki]]'' <small>(Founder)</small>

</td></tr></table>

</td></tr></table>

<div style="background:black; color:0066FF;-moz-border-radius:10px; text-align:center;padding:.1em; font-weight:bold; font-size:25pt;">'''My Pages'''</div>
+
<div style="background:black; color:#c0c0c0;-moz-border-radius:10px; text-align:center;padding:.1em; font-weight:bold; font-size:25pt;">'''My Pages'''</div>

|-

|-
|<center>''These are really for my own personal rememberance''</center>
+
|<center>''These are really for my own personal remembrance''</center>

<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" style="text-align: left; width: 100%;">

<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" style="text-align: left; width: 100%;">

|<tr>

|<tr>

<td style="vertical-align: top;"><br />

<td style="vertical-align: top;"><br />
*''[[User:DaRanger/sig|My Signature]]''
+
*''[[User:DaRanger/sig|Transcluded Signature]]''
  +
*''[[User:DaRanger/sig2|Actual Signature]]''

*''[[User:DaRanger/Sandbox|My Personal Sandbox]]''

*''[[User:DaRanger/Sandbox|My Personal Sandbox]]''

*''[[User:DaRanger/global.js|My Global js]]''
+
*''[[User:DaRanger/global.js|My Global JS]]''
  +
*''[[User:DaRanger/global.css|My Global CSS]]

*''[[User:DaRanger/wikia.css|My css for Community Central]]''

*''[[User:DaRanger/wikia.css|My css for Community Central]]''

</td></tr></table>

</td></tr></table>

Latest revision as of 20:16, 1 January 2012

Guess What? YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
Note: This page does not look good in Monobook.
About Me

Hello, this is the User page for me, DaRanger. I have been an editor at Wikia for just under a year now. Of you ever need me, just leave me a message on my talk page either here at Community Central or at any Wiki I edit on (see below), and I will get back to you ASAP, or you can email me at darangerwiki@gmail.com (I keep my personal one personal).

My History
Not that anyone cares

I originally started editing on the Ratchet & Clank Wiki as an unregistered contributor starting on August 31, 2010. After a couple months of doing this, I decided that I would never get recognition if I was in fact anonymous. It was then on September 12, 2010 that DaRanger was born. I remained on the Ratchet & Clank Wiki for a month or so, until I decided I needed to get my name out. It was the I found and adopted the Tak and the Power of Juju Wiki. Is Anyone Even Reading This? With the help of me and a small community, the Wiki went from 16 pages to over 200. From there, I adopted another Wiki, founded another, and now I usually edit at about 4 or 5 Wikis. On August 31, 2011, to celebrate one year of editing, I made a new avatar. The rest is history.

Wikis I Edit On
I also edit on various other Wikis, but not nearly as often

My Pages
These are really for my own personal remembrance