Community Central
Register
Community Central
m (not an admin, no more translations to Bulgarian.)
m (Removing redlinks.)
Tag: apiedit

(One intermediate revision by one other user not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:

{| class="toccolours" style="padding:0 0.2em" cellpadding="4"

{| class="toccolours" style="padding:0 0.2em" cellpadding="4"

| width="50%" style="border-right:thin dashed silver;" valign="top" |

| width="50%" style="border-right:thin dashed silver;" valign="top" |
Здравейте и добре дошли на моята страница. Аз съм [[founders|създател]] и един от [[ancientworld:Древни цивилизации:Администратори|администраторите]] на проекта [[Ancient world|Древни цивилизации]]. Ако срещате някакви затруднения, не се колебайте да ми пишете на [[ancientworld:Потребител беседа:DCLXVI|беседата]] на проекта или на [[User talk:DCLXVI|беседата ми тук]]. Можете да ми изпратите писмо на dimitar.tsonev[[Image:Pri.png]]gmail.com или [[Special:Emailuser/DCLXVI|през интерфейса на сайта]].
+
Здравейте и добре дошли на моята страница. Аз съм [[founders|създател]] и един от [[ancientworld:Древни цивилизации:Администратори|администраторите]] на проекта ~Ancient world~@Древни цивилизации@. Ако срещате някакви затруднения, не се колебайте да ми пишете на [[ancientworld:Потребител беседа:DCLXVI|беседата]] на проекта или на [[User talk:DCLXVI|беседата ми тук]]. Можете да ми изпратите писмо на dimitar.tsonev[[Image:Pri.png]]gmail.com или [[Special:Emailuser/DCLXVI|през интерфейса на сайта]].

| valign="top"|

| valign="top"|
Hello and welcome on my user page. I was an admin here and tried to translate the interface and to customize the system messages to Bulgarian, but this time is gone, I don't have the rights to continue. I am the [[founders|founder]] and one of the [[ancientworld:Древни цивилизации:Администратори|sysops]] of the [[Ancient world]] wikia. Please feel free to contact me on my [[ancientworld:Потребител беседа:DCLXVI|talk page on the project]] or on my [[User talk:DCLXVI|talk page here]]. For fast reply, please send me an email dimitar.tsonev[[Image:Pri.png]]gmail.com or [[Special:Emailuser/DCLXVI|use the wiki-interface]].
+
Hello and welcome on my user page. I was an admin here and tried to translate the interface and to customize the system messages to Bulgarian, but this time is gone, I don't have the rights to continue. I am the [[founders|founder]] and one of the [[ancientworld:Древни цивилизации:Администратори|sysops]] of the Ancient world wikia. Please feel free to contact me on my [[ancientworld:Потребител беседа:DCLXVI|talk page on the project]] or on my [[User talk:DCLXVI|talk page here]]. For fast reply, please send me an email dimitar.tsonev[[Image:Pri.png]]gmail.com or [[Special:Emailuser/DCLXVI|use the wiki-interface]].

|}

|}

{| style="float: right; margin-left: 1em; margin-bottom: 0.5em; width: 200px; border: #99B3FF solid 1px"

{| style="float: right; margin-left: 1em; margin-bottom: 0.5em; width: 200px; border: #99B3FF solid 1px"
Line 33: Line 33:

|}

|}

== About me ==

== About me ==
* I am wikipedian since September 2004 (bulgarian and french wikis) and [[wikian]] since May 2005.
+
* I am wikipedian since September 2004 (bulgarian and french wikis) and [[wikian]] since May 2005.
* My personal [http://crossword.crozzword.com/blog blog]
+
* My personal [http://gregg.mine.nu blog]

* My bot account — [[User:I, Robot|I, Robot]] (a sysop bot, used to translate interface messages on [[Central Wikia|this wiki]])

* My bot account — [[User:I, Robot|I, Robot]] (a sysop bot, used to translate interface messages on [[Central Wikia|this wiki]])

* I am trying to help with the translation and updates of the [[Special:Allmessages|system messages]] in Bulgarian [[Central Wikia|here]] and [[:c:internationalization|over all Wikias]].

* I am trying to help with the translation and updates of the [[Special:Allmessages|system messages]] in Bulgarian [[Central Wikia|here]] and [[:c:internationalization|over all Wikias]].

Latest revision as of 05:46, 16 February 2016

Здравейте и добре дошли на моята страница. Аз съм създател и един от администраторите на проекта ~Ancient world~@Древни цивилизации@. Ако срещате някакви затруднения, не се колебайте да ми пишете на беседата на проекта или на беседата ми тук. Можете да ми изпратите писмо на dimitar.tsonevPrigmail.com или през интерфейса на сайта.

Hello and welcome on my user page. I was an admin here and tried to translate the interface and to customize the system messages to Bulgarian, but this time is gone, I don't have the rights to continue. I am the founder and one of the sysops of the Ancient world wikia. Please feel free to contact me on my talk page on the project or on my talk page here. For fast reply, please send me an email dimitar.tsonevPrigmail.com or use the wiki-interface.

Facts
bg За този уикианец българският е роден език.
all-3 This user is able to use machine translation with an advanced level.
mw-3 This user is able to use MediaWiki with an advanced level.

About me[]

• I am wikipedian since September 2004 (bulgarian and french wikis) and wikian since May 2005.
  • My personal blog
  • My bot account — I, Robot (a sysop bot, used to translate interface messages on this wiki)
  • I am trying to help with the translation and updates of the system messages in Bulgarian here and over all Wikias.

Contact me[]