Tag: rte-wysiwyg
No edit summary
Tag: rte-source
Line 4: Line 4:

|-

|-

!

!
|[[File:NovaPortraitMAA.png|right|350px|link=w:c:marvel:Samuel Alexander (Earth-616)]]Eeeyup, that is my profile and userpage.
+
|[[File:NovaPortraitMAA.png|right|300px|link=w:c:de.valve:Medic]]
  +
  +
Eeeyup, that is my profile and userpage.

Beware, I am drinking coffee, throwing glass jars on people and I can sit on my notebook for a long time. I work efficiently, I am patient, and in most cases polite. If you have any questions, feel free to write them on my message wall, but don't hit me with a golf trophy if I am not able to give you an answer within the next few hours ([[w:c:de.valve:Meet the Sniper#Video|Source]]).

Beware, I am drinking coffee, throwing glass jars on people and I can sit on my notebook for a long time. I work efficiently, I am patient, and in most cases polite. If you have any questions, feel free to write them on my message wall, but don't hit me with a golf trophy if I am not able to give you an answer within the next few hours ([[w:c:de.valve:Meet the Sniper#Video|Source]]).
Line 13: Line 15:

Wikias and topics I love:

+

*[[w:c:de.megaman|Mega Man]]

*[[w:c:de.megaman|Mega Man]]

*[[w:c:de.overwatch|Overwatch]]

*[[w:c:de.overwatch|Overwatch]]

*[[w:c:de.archiesonic|Archie Comics]]

*[[w:c:de.archiesonic|Archie Comics]]
*[[w:c:de.marvel-filme|Marvel Movies]]

Revision as of 22:20, 10 July 2015

Eeeyup, that is my profile and userpage.

Beware, I am drinking coffee, throwing glass jars on people and I can sit on my notebook for a long time. I work efficiently, I am patient, and in most cases polite. If you have any questions, feel free to write them on my message wall, but don't hit me with a golf trophy if I am not able to give you an answer within the next few hours (Source).

Note for Joseph: DON'T even think about backstabbing me!

Most of the time I am working in German wikias, but I am always switching around and find some new wikias to edit.

Babel-Levels:

de-N
Dieser Benutzer spricht Deutsch als Muttersprache.
en-4
This user can contribute with a near-native level of English.
es-1
Este usuario puede contribuir con un nivel básico de español.
ko-1
이 사용자는 한국어조금 구사할 수 있습니다.

If you have any questions feel free to ask or <skype style="add" action="add">Cyanide369</skype>.

Who are the VSTFs? • Report Spam and VandalismReport a WikiContact StaffsForum