Community Central
Community Central
m (FANDOMbot moved page User:Glitter spriing to User:Cure Fukima: Automatically moved page while renaming the user "Glitter spriing" to "Cure Fukima")
No edit summary
Tag: Visual edit
Line 1: Line 1:
{{User_Info_Card|user = Glitter spriing|wall-title = Glitter spriing|contributions = 229|lang = English|name = Glitter spriing|user-title = Glitter spriing|description = I always beat Buffoons with my teammates and we always win.}}Hi! I'm Mint and i am here to help people out on this wiki. I may be a cosplayer but does that mean I can never come on this wiki to help people? No, it means that I can do both. Cosplay and help people out here also. I am here to help out people because that's my job. For new users: I guide them around on this wiki and I also make sure that they get help from [[Staff]] and [[Admins]]. If you have any questions, please leave your questions on my message wall and I will get right back to you. I will be here everyday to help new or old users. I love you all.
+
{{User_Info_Card|user = Glitter spriing|wall-title = Glitter spriing|contributions = 229|lang = English|name = Glitter spriing|user-title = Glitter spriing|description = I always beat Buffoons with my teammates and we always win.}}

[[File:200px-SakuyaShiraseSign.png|thumb|286x286px]]

Revision as of 19:21, 21 August 2019