=== List of Awesome People ===

=== List of Awesome People ===
  +
Created by awesome people.

* [[User:ZamorakO_o|ZamorakO_o]]

* [[User:ZamorakO_o|ZamorakO_o]]

Revision as of 03:45, 14 December 2011

CocoaZen

Contributing to Wikia since December of 2004.

Seven years! Woo hoo!

This is my primary user page. Since I contribute to multiple other wikia, I have user pages on them. Some of those have content that is specific to that wiki. Please feel free to leave me messages on my talk page here or on the other wikia. You may also send me e-mail, but I only check the e-mail account associated with this ID periodically, so be aware of that, and if you want me to check for a private message promptly, you may alert me on a talk page. Thank you.

Note: The primary copy of this content is on http://community.wikia.com/wiki/User:CocoaZen. If you see it elsewhere, that's a copy.

My contributions to this Central Wikia. [[Special:Editcount/CocoaZen|Special:Editcount/CocoaZen]] edits.

Cross-reference

I've got a growing list of links to help me navigate across the Wikia that I'm currently most interested in using. And I've included a few reference sites as well. Of course you are welcome to add a few.

Wiki ToDo List

Nest for Chocolate Truffles

nest for chocolate truffles

Some of the wiki related things I want to do:

• Learn some more advanced Wikia (MediaWiki) editing techniques: tables and css in div.
  • Develop the Home wikia and get more contributors.

Sub-pages:

A Little About Me

Language skill box with Babel templates:
Template:User enTemplate:User es-1Template:User zh-0Template:User he-0
AltaVista's Babel Fish translator

a very little ;-)

Hi! If you guessed I like chocolate, you're right.  ;-)

My own word invention is MAEN (pronounced, I think, may-en). It stands for Morning / Afternoon / Evening / Night, that is, whatever segment of the day it is where you are. If I didn't explain it each time, "good MAEN" is much shorter greeting when talking or writing to a bunch of people in different time zones. Ok, it's silly, but try it.  :-)

Professionally, I'm interested in

• human-computer interfaces (HCI) (For an introduction, see the Wikipedia entry on HCI.)
  • groupware (For an introduction, see the Wikipedia entry on Groupware.)
  • adoption of new technologies (diffusion)
  • organizational knowledge (related topics: knowledge management, organizational knowledge, organizational learning)

Other things I like

• meeting and working with people from other places, cultures, background
  • singing
  • dancing
  • reading
  • music
  • sailing (haven't been sailing in way too long)

Wishlist

• world peace
  • an unlimited supply of resources and time

ok, on a more likely level...

• to lose 10 pounds
  • to clear out a bunch of old paperwork

List of Awesome People

Created by awesome people.

-

CocoaZen
My main user and talk pages are on the Central Wikia.  
Currently, I'm working mostly on the Home wikia.  
No special projects at the current time -- too much "real life" interference.  :-)
Please stop by and answer the poll on the main page of the Home wikia.