Community Central
Community Central
m (lack of wiki-time)
m (commenting out the note about being unavailable)
Line 4: Line 4:

<!-- COMMENTING OUT my "announcement" message

<!-- COMMENTING OUT my "announcement" message
  +
-->

{| border="3px" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="75%" style="float:center; margin-left:10%; margin-bottom:0,5em; background:none;border-color: #8b4513"

{| border="3px" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="75%" style="float:center; margin-left:10%; margin-bottom:0,5em; background:none;border-color: #8b4513"

|-

|-

|Sometimes life outside Wikia interrupts. I will not be able to stop by much for the next couple of weeks. (I miss my wiki-friends. Sigh.)

|Sometimes life outside Wikia interrupts. I will not be able to stop by much for the next couple of weeks. (I miss my wiki-friends. Sigh.)

|}

|}

-->

{|

{|

Revision as of 01:03, 7 November 2006

CocoaZen

8 Dec 2005 - Today is my Wikicities anniversary -- one year on Wikicities! What fun!
Cocoa1year

Thanks for the picture, Splarka!

Cross-reference

I've got a growing list of links to help me navigate across the WikiCities that I'm currently most interested in using. And I've included a few reference sites as well. Of course you are welcome to add a few.

Wiki ToDo List

Some of the wiki related things I want to do:

• Fill in some of the MacWiki stubs I've started.
  • Learn some more advanced WikiCities (MediaWiki) editing techniques (working on tables and css in div now). (making progress)
  • Encourage participation in the Neopets: Guilds:

Completed "ToDo"s - Yeay!

• Add more Interwiki links to the Wikicity descriptions pages (start again at cellphones)
  • a smiley icon
  • Learn about changing the look and behavior of pages (User:CocoaZen/Rem).
  • Help revive the featured wiki program (User:CocoaZen/fw).
  • Learn more about when and how to move pages

A Little About Me

Language skill box with Babel templates:
Template:User enTemplate:User es-1Template:User zh-0
AltaVista's Babel Fish translator

a very little ;-)

Hi! If you guessed I like chocolate, you're right.  ;-)

My own word invention is MAEN (pronounced, I think, may-en). It stands for Morning / Afternoon / Evening / Night, that is, whatever segment of the day it is where you are. If I didn't explain it each time, "good MAEN" is much shorter greeting when talking or writing to a bunch of people in different time zones. Ok, it's silly, but try it.  :-)

Professionally, I'm interested in

• human-computer interfaces (HCI) (For an introduction, see the Wikipedia entry on HCI.)
  • groupware (For an introduction, see the Wikipedia entry on Groupware.)
  • adoption of new technologies (diffusion)
  • organizational knowledge (related topics: knowledge management, organizational knowledge, organizational learning)

Other things I like

• meeting and working with people from other places, cultures, background
  • singing
  • dancing
  • reading
  • music
  • sailing

Wishlist

• world peace
  • an unlimited supply of resources and time

ok, on a more likely level...

• a working wikicities search