Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 1: Line 1:
  +
Hello i'm Cap you guys should call me Cap or Pika.I have been editing for over 1 year of my wiki's experience i love users wo are polite,funny and humble like.I created my username beacuase when i was a kid back then i loved pokemon and my favourite was pikachu so i created the name ok Pikacu77 but later,i had a thought that while i was watcing a movie i hope all of have seen it or not it was Captain America! but from that thought i canged my from Pikachu77 to '''Captain Pikachu''' .My mistakes in my wiki carrier is only my grammatical errors which i would lik to forgive me if it had caused troubled to you.Then i joined DARP wiki which is the most amazing wiki i've ever seen.I had made many friends there and i wish to stay there forever though my inactivity was the worst reason and error in this  wiki carrier that made me fall backwards along with the edit count.           
{{Cap's Profile}}.

[[Category:Users]]

[[Category:Users]]

Revision as of 10:20, 29 January 2014

Hello i'm Cap you guys should call me Cap or Pika.I have been editing for over 1 year of my wiki's experience i love users wo are polite,funny and humble like.I created my username beacuase when i was a kid back then i loved pokemon and my favourite was pikachu so i created the name ok Pikacu77 but later,i had a thought that while i was watcing a movie i hope all of have seen it or not it was Captain America! but from that thought i canged my from Pikachu77 to Captain Pikachu .My mistakes in my wiki carrier is only my grammatical errors which i would lik to forgive me if it had caused troubled to you.Then i joined DARP wiki which is the most amazing wiki i've ever seen.I had made many friends there and i wish to stay there forever though my inactivity was the worst reason and error in this  wiki carrier that made me fall backwards along with the edit count.