Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 1: Line 1:
  +
{| cellpadding=8 style="border:2px solid black; margin:1em auto 1em auto; width:85%; "
Hiya i am CaptainPikachu and i love Hp and Literature.I am in four wikias currently.

+
| style="vertical-align:top;" | <div align="center">Hello, I'm '''Captain Pikachu'''! I have edited several wikis since joining Wikia in May of 2012. If I've visted wiki, that could mean one of several things such as helping a user with a question they had asked in [http://community.wikia.com/index.php?title=Special:Chat&useskin=wikia Community Central's chat] or fixing up pages for the wiki. A list of my most-frequented wikis can be found below.</div>
==Dumbledore Army RP Wiki==

+
|-
Here i have something about 200 edits and i was nearly joined my highest edits.I have many several characte rs here so i love this wikia the most.I have only normal rights but the way i am editting i may get a right here just to help.

+
| style="vertical-align:top; border-top:1px solid black;" colspan="2;" | <div align="center">'''Wikis:''' [[w:c:dumbledoresarmyroleplay:|DA Rp Wiki]] &middot; [[w:c:pokemon|Pokemon Wiki]] &middot; [[w:c:spongebob:|Spongebob Wiki]] &middot; [[w:c:mario-tennis:|Mario Tennis Wiki]] &middot; [[w:c:megaroleplay:|Mega Roleplay Wiki]]<br />[[w:c:gaming|Gaming Wiki]] &middot; [[w:c:pokemonfanon:|Pokemon Fanon]]</div><br /><div align="center">'''Contact:''' [[User talk:Captain Pikachu|talkpage/message wall]] &middot; [http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=##wikia IRC] middot; [[Special:Emailuser/Captain Pikachu|Email]]</div>
==Spongbob Squarepants Wiki==

+
|}
In SBSP wiki i am a chat mod helping poeple in chat and making new categories for the clean up and articles and images.I never banned anyone every one is nice like this wiki so i have 190 edits just joined in june.

==Community Central Wiki==

If you are wikian and you dont have edits on comunity central it would worthless cuz all updates come from that stuff and many more.I have 120-130 edits there so i happy about that too.

==Death Eaters Wiki==

Deatheaters wiki my buddy Ivy 's wikia she made me an admin and i made some edits there but hoping i big the amount so i working hard there now every day.

==Last Updated==

[[User:Captain Pikachu|The Roleplayer]] ([[User talk:Captain Pikachu|Talk]]) 10:34, September 30, 2012 (UTC).

Revision as of 03:31, 26 January 2013

Hello, I'm Captain Pikachu! I have edited several wikis since joining Wikia in May of 2012. If I've visted wiki, that could mean one of several things such as helping a user with a question they had asked in Community Central's chat or fixing up pages for the wiki. A list of my most-frequented wikis can be found below.