Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary

(2 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
'''You may think that I'm just a little''' '''strange~'''
+
'''You may think that I'm just a little''' '''strange~ '''

I love cats, they are amazing, adorable, and amazingly adorable. What can I say? I'm a cat person. I'm a pretty calm person ninety percent of the time, but I rarely include myself into conversations. Currently, my favorite Wiki is Halo Nation. I'm a gamer at heart, but unlike most of my friends I'd actually love to know more of the storyline when I play a game (Ex. Halo and Dust: An Elysian Tail.) and that's where wikis come in. Feel free to talk to me anytime. 
+
I love cats, they are amazing, adorable, and amazingly adorable. What can I say? I'm a cat person. I'm a pretty calm person ninety percent of the time, but I rarely include myself into conversations. I can be a bit silly at times. I'm a gamer at heart, but unlike most of my friends I'd actually love to know more of the storyline when I play a game (Ex. Halo and Dust: An Elysian Tail.) and that's where wikis come in. Feel free to talk to me anytime.  

==Friends list==

==Friends list==

I know this seems weird but I once heard that it's healthy staying social with others. If you consider me as a friend (Which none do since I'm a boring person) send me a message and I'll put you on the list.

I know this seems weird but I once heard that it's healthy staying social with others. If you consider me as a friend (Which none do since I'm a boring person) send me a message and I'll put you on the list.

+
'''- '''[[User:Zmario|Its-a Mario.]]
[[File:Leo.jpg|thumb|236px|Ha! Wii Sports!]]

+
  +
<gallery type="slideshow">
  +
Zorua.JPG|8:00 AM!? I'm late!
  +
Zorua Too.JPG|National apple flag.
  +
</gallery>

Latest revision as of 13:53, 11 August 2014

You may think that I'm just a little strange~ 

I love cats, they are amazing, adorable, and amazingly adorable. What can I say? I'm a cat person. I'm a pretty calm person ninety percent of the time, but I rarely include myself into conversations. I can be a bit silly at times. I'm a gamer at heart, but unlike most of my friends I'd actually love to know more of the storyline when I play a game (Ex. Halo and Dust: An Elysian Tail.) and that's where wikis come in. Feel free to talk to me anytime.  

Friends list[]

Its-a Mario.