Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary

Line 1: Line 1:

<div style="border: 1px solid; border-radius: 10px; background-color: #111; color: white; font-family: Rubik, sans-serif; text-align: center; margin-bottom: 5px; padding: 15px; width: 100%;">

<div style="border: 1px solid; border-radius: 10px; background-color: #111; color: white; font-family: Rubik, sans-serif; text-align: center; margin-bottom: 5px; padding: 15px; width: 100%;">

<div style="font-size: 20px; color: #00D6D6; text-align: center; font-weight: bold;">Caburum's Guestbook</div>

<div style="font-size: 20px; color: #00D6D6; text-align: center; font-weight: bold;">Caburum's Guestbook</div>
Nice, you've found my guestbook! Feel free to [{{FULLURL:{{FULLPAGENAME}}|veaction=editsource&section=1}} {{User:Caburum/c}}sign it{{User:Caburum/c1}}] and leave a comment.
+
Nice, you've found my guestbook! Feel free to [{{FULLURL:{{FULLPAGENAME}}|action=edit&usesource=1&section=1}} {{User:Caburum/c}}sign it{{User:Caburum/c1}}] and leave a comment.

<br />

<br />

<small>To sign, click the button and write <code><nowiki>~~~~</nowiki></code> at the bottom of the page on a new line.</small>

<small>To sign, click the button and write <code><nowiki>~~~~</nowiki></code> at the bottom of the page on a new line.</small>

<br />

<br />

<div style="display: flex; justify-content: center; gap: 5px;">

<div style="display: flex; justify-content: center; gap: 5px;">
[{{FULLURL:{{FULLPAGENAME}}|veaction=editsource&section=1}} <span class="wds-button" style="cursor: pointer; background-color: #00D6D6; color: #111; border: none;">sign my guestbook</span>]
+
[{{FULLURL:{{FULLPAGENAME}}|action=edit&usesource=1&section=1}} <span class="wds-button" style="cursor: pointer; background-color: #00D6D6; color: #111; border: none;">sign my guestbook</span>]

<span class="mw-customtoggle-ViewGuestbooks wds-button" style="cursor: pointer; background-color: #00D6D6; color: #111; border: none;"">view all guestbooks</span>

<span class="mw-customtoggle-ViewGuestbooks wds-button" style="cursor: pointer; background-color: #00D6D6; color: #111; border: none;"">view all guestbooks</span>

</div>

</div>
Line 15: Line 15:

| namespace = User

| namespace = User

| titleregexp = /[Gg]uestbook

+
| nottitlematch = {{BASEPAGENAME}}|Dorumin/guestbook.css

| nottitleregexp = /[Gg]uestbook/[Hh]ead[inger]
+
| nottitleregexp = /[Gg]uestbook.+

| allowcachedresults = true

| allowcachedresults = true

| format =

| format =

Latest revision as of 17:36, 20 May 2022

Caburum's Guestbook

Nice, you've found my guestbook! Feel free to sign it and leave a comment.
To sign, click the button and write ~~~~ at the bottom of the page on a new line.

sign my guestbook view all guestbooks