Community Central
Community Central
WLB-Malay MS | Malay translator
Pengguna ini adalah ahli Pasukan Bahasa Wikia yang fasih berbahasa Melayu.
EXPAND 
Pasukan Bahasa Wikia merupakan projek sukarela yang diwujudkan oleh pengguna-pengguna Wikia dalam usaha membantu kerja penterjemahan antara komuniti Wikia dalam pelbagai bahasa. Anda boleh memohon ahli-ahli projek ini untuk menjalankan kerja penterjemahan. Sila lawati laman projek utama untuk mengetahui pengguna-pengguna dan bahasa-bahasa yang dikuasai mereka. Jika anda ingin seseorang ahli membuat kerja penterjemahan, sila tinggalkan permohonan anda di 'Talk Page' atau 'Message Wall' mereka.

Menjadi Seorang Ahli Projek: Kebaikannya

• Para ahli kumpulan ini akan mengutamakan permintaan anda terlebih dahulu.
  • Anda mungkin akan menjadi terkenal atas usaha-usaha anda dan mendapat lebih sambutan untuk Wiki anda.
  • Kerjasama anda akan membantu komuniti Wikia yang memerlukan bantuan.

Pasukan Bahasa Wikia sentiasa mengalu-alukan ahli-ahli baru! Untuk menyertai kami, sila letakkan nama pengguna dan tahap kefasihan anda di laman projek utama, di bawah setiap bahasa yang anda sudi menterjemah. Ingin membuat pertanyaan? Hubungilah ketua projek kami.

A visitor, eh? Well, there ain't no food to be had here, but sit tight.

Name's Brandon. Admin of the Spectrobes Wiki for a few years now. Ain't gonna lie, I'm getting old doing that. Always thought the glory was all it's about, but listen well: all that glitter and gold dies down after a while, so if you're looking for an admin position (and it's yer first time gettin' one), keep that in mind.

I make wordmarks for free, and general image editing work. It's the most I can do for them good folks keeping a clear record of their favourite game/show/fandom. You may also find me scouring the CC forums for easy prey. If you ask, I'll answer. Do try to make those questions specific, though - it helps.

That's it from me.

Profile[]

• Race: Bidayuh (try pronouncing that)
  • Approximate whereabouts: At the moment? Düsseldorf, Germany
  • Likes: Slacking, drawing, disturbing old folks (occasionally) and giving genuine help all over the web
  • Dislikes: Actually working, loneliness, text roleplaying (just can't seem to get that kick out of it)

Contacts[]

Google+ profile, where you'll find emails to use in disputes or personal messages (and maybe some insights on my personal self)

And for those who are new to Wikia, here's a (still in development)

Safe List[]

Guide Elders[]

(Who you should first invoke in an emergency)

Wikia Users[]

(No, they're not inferior or anything)

Useful Things[]

• Siggify (V2) - Created by the user Princess Platinum, it's an automated signature generator which you can put at your signature page! All automated, meaning you just copy the data at the end and drop it straight into your beautiful Sig page. Oh, don't forget to add {{subst:User:myusername/Sig}} (please change myusername to your user name, spelling checked) to your Preferences page.

Signing Section[]

(Just type four tildes ~ here.)

~ oh, hi, there's a signing section, that's cool ~ MasterCeadeus 05:47, June 28, 2013 (UTC)

HEY! cool a sign section of a real good friend of mine AWesome! lolz im lame - ♥ User:Blaze SolUser_talk: Blaze Sol ♥ EMPERESS OF ICE AND SNOW! ♥ 07:15, August 2, 2013 (UTC)

User:Brandon Pow is one of the nicest and most awesome Wikia users I have met so far. He's a good admin for Spectrobes Wiki, where he has done some great work, and a valuable Language Brigadier. -- YATTA, ヽ( ° ヮ° )ノ ☆ | 2013年10月23日、08:57:20

Hi Brandon! Glad to place my signature here. Keep on rockin! Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)