Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
Tag: Visual edit
No edit summary
Tag: Visual edit

(12 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
Greetings! I'm freeziepop, but my ''boring'' name is Breanna. I'm a total geek for game lore and often find myself knowing the whole story of something without even playing it.
+
Greetings! I'm freeziepop, but my ''boring'' name is Breanna. My staff role here at Fandom is Sr. Community Manager, Gaming and my goal is to make sure our gaming wiki communities are supported, happy, and healthy. I'm a total geek for game lore and often find myself knowing the whole story of something without even playing it. Don’t get me started on my theories for FromSoftware’s [https://darksouls.fandom.com/wiki/Dark_Souls_Wiki Souls] series if you don’t have at least an hour to spare.
  +
  +
I started my Fandom journey back when ''[[finalfantasy:Crisis_Core_-Final_Fantasy_VII-|Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII-]]'' released on the PSP (my favorite game of all time). I was obsessed with learning all there was to know about the game’s universe and that led to me contributing edits to the wiki.
  +
  +
When I’m not working or pouring over the story section of wikis, you can find me tending to my supreme overlord pet rabbit, or re-watching the [[lotr:Main_Page|Lord of the Rings]] trilogy for the 10 billionth time.
  +
  +
Please feel free to reach out to me at any time by messaging me on Discord at freeziepop#2776, or [[central:Message_Wall:Bfreeziepop|here on my Message Wall]]!

Latest revision as of 21:09, 8 June 2022

Greetings! I'm freeziepop, but my boring name is Breanna. My staff role here at Fandom is Sr. Community Manager, Gaming and my goal is to make sure our gaming wiki communities are supported, happy, and healthy. I'm a total geek for game lore and often find myself knowing the whole story of something without even playing it. Don’t get me started on my theories for FromSoftware’s Souls series if you don’t have at least an hour to spare.

I started my Fandom journey back when Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII- released on the PSP (my favorite game of all time). I was obsessed with learning all there was to know about the game’s universe and that led to me contributing edits to the wiki.

When I’m not working or pouring over the story section of wikis, you can find me tending to my supreme overlord pet rabbit, or re-watching the Lord of the Rings trilogy for the 10 billionth time.

Please feel free to reach out to me at any time by messaging me on Discord at freeziepop#2776, or here on my Message Wall!

My main wiki hangouts: Final Fantasy Wiki, Zelda Wiki, Bloodborne Wiki