Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary

No edit summary

(22 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
  +
Greeting. I'm Batorhos, former bureaucrat of the double spotlight, [[w:c:potcoplayers|Pirates Online Players Wiki]]. I was also [[User_blog:Xean/Featured_Wikian:_Captain_Crimson|Featured Wikian]].
[[File:Placeholder|thumb|220px]]

==About me==

+
Other than the above information, I guess I should give you some info about me. So here goes.
This is your user page. Please edit this page to tell the community about yourself!

+
I am 14 years old. I am Hungarian, so process of elimination should tell you that I obviously speak fluent Hungarian, and further on elimination, fluent English as well (I was in student exchange in the United States).
==My favorite pages==

+
I'm a big supporter of the human rights movement, and will have a debate with anybody who has any kind of prejudice to post. The best way to fight prejudice it to educate people.
* Add links to your favorite pages on the wiki here!

+
* Favorite page #2

+
I play water polo at a student-professional level, and have been doing so since I was 11. I am in one of the best high school level teams in the world (no, seriously). The moment I turn 18, I intend on going back to the US and start working, but my specific plans are private.
* Favorite page #3

Latest revision as of 17:52, 28 November 2012

Greeting. I'm Batorhos, former bureaucrat of the double spotlight, Pirates Online Players Wiki. I was also Featured Wikian.

Other than the above information, I guess I should give you some info about me. So here goes.

I am 14 years old. I am Hungarian, so process of elimination should tell you that I obviously speak fluent Hungarian, and further on elimination, fluent English as well (I was in student exchange in the United States).

I'm a big supporter of the human rights movement, and will have a debate with anybody who has any kind of prejudice to post. The best way to fight prejudice it to educate people.

I play water polo at a student-professional level, and have been doing so since I was 11. I am in one of the best high school level teams in the world (no, seriously). The moment I turn 18, I intend on going back to the US and start working, but my specific plans are private.