Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
(5 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:

{| id="w" width="100%" style="background: transparent; "

{| id="w" width="100%" style="background: transparent; "
| valign="top" width="50%" style="background: #111111; border: 2px solid #CD0000; padding: .5em 1em; -moz-border-radius: 1em"|<div align=center><big><big><big><span style="color:white">''Welcome!''</span></big></big></big></div>
+
| valign="top" width="50%" style="background: #111111; border: 5px solid #50C878; padding: .5em 1em; -moz-border-radius: 1em"|<div align=center>

+
<div style="font-size:35px; color:#50C878;">'''Awyman13'''</div><br>
<span style="color:#0198E1">'''''Indefinitely inactive in July 2014 for training to join the USAF. Possible return in November 2014 at the least.'''''</span>

+
<div id="mw-customcollapsible-Techno_editor" class="mw-collapsible" style="text-align:left"><span style="color:white">Hello everyone, I'm Austin! I am a member of the [https://community.fandom.com/wiki/Community_Central:Wiki_Managers#Gaming <span style="color:#50C878; font-weight:bold">Fandom Gaming Wiki Manager Team</span>]. I am here to help the community and be a liaison to full-time Fandom staff. Please let me know if you ever have a question or issue relating to the wiki, editing, styling, infoboxes, templates, ''etc.''.
==<span style="color:white">About Me==

''<span style="color:#0198E1">Hello, I'm Austin. I officially enlisted into the '''[[United States Air Force|<span style="color:#0198E1">United States Air Force</span>]]''' on June 18th, 2013 and in my free time, I'm a PSN and LIVE Gamer who buys/rents dozens of games, namely RPGs, FPSs, and 3PSs. I am a seasoned Battlefield Veteran and along with my fellow squad mates, I'll see you on the Battlefield.</span>''

+
If you ever need anything, feel free to give a shout on [{{fullurl:User_talk:Awyman13}} <span style="color:#50C878; font-weight:bold">my talk page</span>] or find me on Discord at <span style="color:#50C878; font-weight:bold">Awyman13#5716</span>. I'll see you on the battlefield!
===<span style="color:white">Miscellaneous</span>===

*<span style="color:#0198E1">I have a Twin Brother!</span>

*<span style="color:#0198E1">I'm an Air Force Brat</span>

*<span style="color:#0198E1">I am a Trophy/Achievement Whore (36,000 Gamerscore LIVE, Level 14 Trophies PSN)</span>

*<span style="color:#0198E1">I started gaming in 2007</span>

*<span style="color:#0198E1">My favorite soda is [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ski_(soda) <span style="color:#0198E1">Ski</span>]</span>

*<span style="color:#0198E1">My favorite chewing gum is [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stride_(gum) <span style="color:#0198E1">Stride</span>]</span>

+
<hr>
==<span style="color:white">Favorite Animes</span>==

<span style="color:#0198E1">Guilty as anyone else when it comes to loving anime, due in large part to watching '''Toonami''' growing up. I love dozens of them, so many in fact that I can't decide which ones to list though it is quite obvious that i love ''Bleach''. I am open to telling anyone who asks however.

+
<center><div class="mw-customtoggle-Techno_wikis wds-button wds-is-secondary" style="cursor: pointer; color:#50C878; border:1px solid #50C878;">About Me</div>
==<span style="color:white">Signature</span>==

+
<div id="mw-customcollapsible-Techno_wikis" class="mw-collapsible mw-collapsed" style="text-align:left">
'''''[[User:awyman13|<font style="color:Green">awyman13</font>]]''''' <sup>'''[[User talk:awyman13|<font style="color:Silver">Talk</font>]]</sup> <sub>[[Special:Contributions/awyman13|<font style="color:black">Work</font>]]</sub>'''

+
I have been a part of the Fandom community since 2010. Aside from my role as a Fandom Wiki Manager, I am a Bureaucrat on the [[w:c:battlefield:User:Awyman13|<span style="color:#50C878; font-weight:bold">''Battlefield'' Wiki</span>]]. I am also a member of the Fandom Community Council. I was also a member of the now defunct Wikia Stars.
==<span style="color:white">My Favorite Music</span>==

+
<span style="color:#0198E1">I'm an all around Alternative music guy but if I had to pick I would say my favorite genre is Alt. Rock. I'm also into Alt. Punk and Alt. Metal but Rock is the best. I like some hip-hop/rap songs, depending on the songs themselves as well as some pop and electronic. Some of my favorite bands are '''Rise Against''', '''Linkin Park''', '''Three Days Grace''', '''Fall Out Boy''', '''Flyleaf''', and plenty more!</span>

+
I am a PSN gamer who plays dozens of games, all ranging from FPSs, RPGs, narrative, and many more. Some of my other favorite past times include watching anime, listing to alternative music, or my job as a member of the United States Air Force.
  +
  +
<hr></onlyinclude>

Revision as of 05:05, 27 May 2020

Awyman13

Hello everyone, I'm Austin! I am a member of the Fandom Gaming Wiki Manager Team. I am here to help the community and be a liaison to full-time Fandom staff. Please let me know if you ever have a question or issue relating to the wiki, editing, styling, infoboxes, templates, etc..

If you ever need anything, feel free to give a shout on my talk page or find me on Discord at Awyman13#5716. I'll see you on the battlefield!

About Me

I have been a part of the Fandom community since 2010. Aside from my role as a Fandom Wiki Manager, I am a Bureaucrat on the Battlefield Wiki. I am also a member of the Fandom Community Council. I was also a member of the now defunct Wikia Stars.

I am a PSN gamer who plays dozens of games, all ranging from FPSs, RPGs, narrative, and many more. Some of my other favorite past times include watching anime, listing to alternative music, or my job as a member of the United States Air Force.