Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 1: Line 1:
  +
{| id="w" width="100%" style="background: transparent; "
Major Contributor to the Battlefield Wiki, a Wiki dedicated to what else? BATTLEFIELD! Be sure to check us out and we'll see you on the Battlefield!

+
| valign="top" width="50%" style="background: #252525; border: 2px solid #000000; padding: .5em 1em; -moz-border-radius: 1em"|<div align=center><big><big><big>''Welcome Soldier!''</big></big></big></div>
  +
  +
==About Me==
  +
<span style="color:gold">Hello, Im awyman13 but please, call me Austin. Im an admin over at the [http://battlefield.wikia.com/wiki/User:Awyman13#Favorite_Animes Battlefield] Wiki. Im a PSN and LIVE Gamer who buys/rents dozens of games, namely RPGs, FPSs, and 3PSs. I am seasoned Battlefield Veteran along with my fellow squad mates '''subwiz''', '''crazyfresh1''', '''snooky094''' and more. Im '''awyman13''' and I'll see you on the Battlefield.</span>
  +
  +
==My Favorite Music==
  +
<span style="color:gold">Everyone like Music, especially me, and that can say a lot about a person. Im an all around Alterative guy but if i had to pick i would say my favorite genre is Alt. Rock. Im also an Alt. Punk and Alt. Metal guy but Rock is the best. I like some hip-hop/rap songs, depending on the songs themselves, but I HATE any form of country music. Some of my favortite bands are '''Rise Against''', '''Linkin Park''', '''Three Days Grace''', '''Fall Out Boy''', '''Flyleaf''', and plenty more!</span>
  +
  +
==Favorite Animes==
  +
<span style="color:gold">Yes I'm gulity of loving anime, especially since i loved watching '''Toonami''' growing up. Heres just a fraction of the best animes Im interested in! They're not in any particular order as i love pretty much all animes. </span>
  +
*<span style="color:gold">Bleach</span>
  +
*<span style="color:gold">Dragon Ball Series</span>
  +
*<span style="color:gold">Soul Eater</span>
  +
*<span style="color:gold">Gundam Wing</span>
  +
*<span style="color:gold">Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood</span>
  +
*<span style="color:gold">Inuyasha</span>
  +
*<span style="color:gold">Sword Art Online </span>
  +
*<span style="color:gold">Higurashi When They Cry</span>
  +
*<span style="color:gold">One Piece</span>
  +
*<span style="color:gold">Yu Yu Hakusho</span>
  +
*<span style="color:gold">Cowboy Bebop</span>
  +
  +
==Trivia==
  +
*<span style="color:gold">I have a Twin Brother!</span>
  +
*<span style="color:gold">I'm an Air Force Brat</span>
  +
*<span style="color:gold">I am a Trophy/Achievement Whore (34,000 Gamerscore LIVE, Lvl 15 Trophies PSN)</span>
  +
*<span style="color:gold">I started gaming in 2007</span>
  +
*<span style="color:gold">One if the oldest active members on the BF Wikia</span>
  +
*<span style="color:gold">My favorite soda is [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ski_(soda) <span style="color:gold">Ski</span>]</span>
  +
*<span style="color:gold">My favorite chewing gum is [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stride_(gum) <span style="color:gold">Stride</span>]</span>

Revision as of 19:12, 1 December 2013

Welcome Soldier!

About Me

Hello, Im awyman13 but please, call me Austin. Im an admin over at the Battlefield Wiki. Im a PSN and LIVE Gamer who buys/rents dozens of games, namely RPGs, FPSs, and 3PSs. I am seasoned Battlefield Veteran along with my fellow squad mates subwiz, crazyfresh1, snooky094 and more. Im awyman13 and I'll see you on the Battlefield.

My Favorite Music

Everyone like Music, especially me, and that can say a lot about a person. Im an all around Alterative guy but if i had to pick i would say my favorite genre is Alt. Rock. Im also an Alt. Punk and Alt. Metal guy but Rock is the best. I like some hip-hop/rap songs, depending on the songs themselves, but I HATE any form of country music. Some of my favortite bands are Rise Against, Linkin Park, Three Days Grace, Fall Out Boy, Flyleaf, and plenty more!

Favorite Animes

Yes I'm gulity of loving anime, especially since i loved watching Toonami growing up. Heres just a fraction of the best animes Im interested in! They're not in any particular order as i love pretty much all animes.

• Bleach
  • Dragon Ball Series
  • Soul Eater
  • Gundam Wing
  • Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
  • Inuyasha
  • Sword Art Online
  • Higurashi When They Cry
  • One Piece
  • Yu Yu Hakusho
  • Cowboy Bebop

Trivia

• I have a Twin Brother!
  • I'm an Air Force Brat
  • I am a Trophy/Achievement Whore (34,000 Gamerscore LIVE, Lvl 15 Trophies PSN)
  • I started gaming in 2007
  • One if the oldest active members on the BF Wikia
  • My favorite soda is Ski
  • My favorite chewing gum is Stride