Community Central
Community Central
mNo edit summary
mNo edit summary
Line 1: Line 1:
<div style="border: 5px solid #3296FF; background: white; color: black; padding: 0.25em 0.5em; border-radius: 10px;">Hey! My name is Atvelonis, and I used to be the [[Help:Wiki Representatives|<span style="color: #3296FF">Wiki Representative</span>]] for this wiki. You can reach out to me if you have a quick or conceptual question, but you may get better assistance from your new Wiki Representative or [[Special:Contact|<span style="color: #3296FF">Zendesk</span>]].</div>
+
<div style="border: 5px solid #3296FF; background: white; color: black; padding: 0.25em 0.5em; border-radius: 10px;">Hey! My name is Atvelonis, and I used to be the [[Help:Wiki Representatives|<span style="color: #3296FF">Wiki Representative</span>]] for this wiki. You can reach out to me if you have conceptual questions, but you may get better assistance from your new Wiki Representative or [[Special:Contact|<span style="color: #3296FF">Zendesk</span>]].</div>

Revision as of 18:30, 12 September 2021

Hey! My name is Atvelonis, and I used to be the Wiki Representative for this wiki. You can reach out to me if you have conceptual questions, but you may get better assistance from your new Wiki Representative or Zendesk.