Community Central
Community Central
(link to religion-wiki)
(wikilink)
Line 3: Line 3:

I'm Andrew Alder, an enthusiastic [[Wikipedia]]n. You can learn more about me at my [[Wikipedia:en:user:andrewa|English Wikipedia user page]]. The best place to contact me is by email or by posting to my [[Wikipedia:en:user talk:andrewa|English Wikipedia user talk page]], or my [[user talk:andrewa|user talk page here]] has some instructions if you prefer to use it instead.

I'm Andrew Alder, an enthusiastic [[Wikipedia]]n. You can learn more about me at my [[Wikipedia:en:user:andrewa|English Wikipedia user page]]. The best place to contact me is by email or by posting to my [[Wikipedia:en:user talk:andrewa|English Wikipedia user talk page]], or my [[user talk:andrewa|user talk page here]] has some instructions if you prefer to use it instead.

I am intending to be a regular contributor to the [[religion-wiki]]. [[User:Andrewa|Andrewa]] 23:30, 22 Mar 2005 (EST)
+
I am intending to be a regular contributor to the [[religion-wiki]], see [[religion:user:andrewa|my user page there]]. [[User:Andrewa|Andrewa]] 23:30, 22 Mar 2005 (EST)

Revision as of 04:34, 23 March 2005

G'day and welcome.

I'm Andrew Alder, an enthusiastic Wikipedian. You can learn more about me at my English Wikipedia user page. The best place to contact me is by email or by posting to my English Wikipedia user talk page, or my user talk page here has some instructions if you prefer to use it instead.

I am intending to be a regular contributor to the religion-wiki, see my user page there. Andrewa 23:30, 22 Mar 2005 (EST)