Community Central
Community Central

oh hi, welcome to my userpage. I suck at intros, so I won't say much. if you wanna contact me, feel free to leave me a message on my message wall, I'm also on chat most of the time if you wanna talk there. anyways, outside of that, enjoy your time on my userpage :)

Basic facts about me:

• I'm about as trashy as I will ever get
  • I'm a fangirl who spends majority of their time on youtube and also listening to music
  • just knowing how it feels living in the south, also known as georgia
  • three sisters
  • and more facts I'm too lazy to point out

Friends

in case you were wondering, yes, I have friends on wikia, if you wanna be my friend, don't be afraid to ask, I don't bite, I can be shy in social interaction, but I'm not afraid of a new friend. if you wanna be my friend, just message me on my message wall or find me on chat

and a lot more, this is just in progress

Things I fangirl over

this is just to show you what you'll find me going on about, and if you like any of these, feel free to contact me on my message wall too so we can squeal about them together lel

In music terms:

• twenty one pilots (as I type this in a shirt)
  • My Chemical Romance
  • Panic! At The Disco
  • Fall Out Boy

In media terms, presumably youtube

• CrankThatFrank, the most (repressed) emo youtuber I'll ever relate to
  • my friend's other emo channel
  • Markiplier
  • the two friends that made me find the things that make me fangirl today, Dan and Phil
  • I like two people on musically, does this count

again not done, but still a work in progress

One last thing

join the vERA community :)

And that's all!

like I said, if you wanna contact me, don't be afraid to go on my message wall or find a way to talk in chat. hope you enjoyed the journey! :)