Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
Tag: rte-wysiwyg
No edit summary
Tag: rte-wysiwyg
Line 13: Line 13:

[[User:Parapraxis|Parapraxis]]: He's like someone who'd be a brother, I can say that

[[User:Parapraxis|Parapraxis]]: He's like someone who'd be a brother, I can say that

[[User:Sunshine2000|Sunshine2000]]: We're like sisters with music (she jokingly requested this in chat, so why not?)

[[User:Sunshine2000|Sunshine2000]]: We're like sisters with music (she jokingly requested this in chat, so why not?)
  +
  +
[[User:Sunshine2000|Sunshine2000]]: Well, we're like music sisters, and she jokingly requested this in chat, so.........

[[User:Kakkoii Momo-chan|Kakkoii_Momo-chan]]: She isn't like a sister or brother or anything, but sometimes when she doesn't sleep and it's 6 AM or something, I look like I'm her mom xD

[[User:Kakkoii Momo-chan|Kakkoii_Momo-chan]]: She isn't like a sister or brother or anything, but sometimes when she doesn't sleep and it's 6 AM or something, I look like I'm her mom xD

Revision as of 19:14, 14 December 2016

When it comes to some of my wiki friends, I keep putting them in my head as some of my family, and.....yeah here's all I will describe

No one's a parent, don't worry lol

CaitlynTheTrapQueen: The casual sister who's like a 4 year old who likes to complain a lot (note she is also my sister irl)

Prettyfennekin22800: The more nicer sister (I'm not kidding, Ember's like a sister in my heart)

SamanthaLovesPie110: This is what a sister-in-law is since her and Ember are dating

Andrewthadominator: Basically my meep brother

Parapraxis: He's like someone who'd be a brother, I can say that Sunshine2000: We're like sisters with music (she jokingly requested this in chat, so why not?)

Sunshine2000: Well, we're like music sisters, and she jokingly requested this in chat, so.........

Kakkoii_Momo-chan: She isn't like a sister or brother or anything, but sometimes when she doesn't sleep and it's 6 AM or something, I look like I'm her mom xD