Community Central
Community Central

🌌Would you like to travel to another world?🌌

Hi, I'm Solo. If you're seeing this, I might only be on the wiki temporarily, or not as active here. If you have reason to contact me, check my status on this wiki.

So I may have written a study guide on how Magic works in the Prodigy Universe.

Okay, I actually did..... Anyhow, if you want to enlighten yourself, check out The Concept Of Magic~ A Study Guide.

It's not official but explains a lot.

Solo's Background
🌌Would you like to travel to another world?🌌
~
Or would you like to play a game?
~

The Top (Sort of)

Eeveelutions with Eevee

Welcome to my profile, You may find that I'm a person with an interesting combination of attributes and that I'm very random. I'm not random at all: If you think I'm random due to any source, keep in mind that I have a purpose for such, deeming the randomness planned, therefore not random.

My Writing

SIDE STORY: Zorra~ The Tale of a Wizard

MAIN: I'm working on a collab with Falcon so....Please visit this fanfic (WIP, be reasonable with your feedback plez): Smart-Alecky

Fanfic Trailer:

Peregrine is a misfit. As a dyslexic girl, she has trouble with school, the letters seeming to swirl around. So she likes to think. She ponders the mysteries of the universe, the possibility of the existence of fairies, and much more. Yet she's always teased for it.

Walking home from school, she finds herself plunged into another world, a world that's supposed to be a game.

Meeting Sam, she's taken on a wild adventure, discovering that this world wasn't as perfect as it seemed. Humans were forbidden from entering this world by order of a mysterious Wizard council, an evil being named the Puppet Master is darkening the island, and to make things worse, she was hearing voices.

Trying to discover the past of this mysterious voice, she tries to fit in amount the wizard society and hopefully not be discovered by the Council.

Will Peregrine ever discover who's been talking to her? And if he's worthy of her trust? Will she be discovered by the Council? Or recruited by the Order of Influence and forced to do their dirty work? Maybe, just maybe, she'll get to be herself, an outcast in not one, but two worlds.

Quotes

Prodigy Gale and a Acromi

"Why does kindness seem revolutionary

When did we let hate get so ordinary

Let's turn it around, flip the script

Judge slow, love quick

God help us get revolutionary" ~Revolutionary by John Wilson

"Why do I always say my plans out loud?" ~The Puppet Master

"Meowoo" ~Silvestre, Translation: Give me food

The Bottom

You bothered to scroll down here? Feel free to check out my About Me next! That is, if you can't read this.... >:3

Hlelo! Can you raed tihs? Olny 55% of plepoe can. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid! Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dsenot mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! If you can raed tihs, palce it in yuor porfiel!

Additional Coding Credits: