FANDOM

Akira Otomo

$ \sideset{_1^2}{_3^4}\prod_a^b $
$ \begin{Vmatrix} x & y \\ z & v \end{Vmatrix} $ $ \begin{bmatrix} 0 & \cdots & 0 \\ \vdots & \ddots & \vdots \\ 0 & \cdots & 0 \end{bmatrix} $ $ \begin{Vmatrix} x & y \\ z & v \end{Vmatrix} $
$ {}_1^2\!\Omega_3^4 $

Welcome to my User Page
Hi, I'm Akira! Glad to meet you. Thank you for coming to my userpage @ Wikia. Across the next few sections, I'll tell you about myself, you can read if you want to!

My Life
I am in Year 7 at school, I live in England and I have a very virtual life. Of course, Akira Otomo isn't my rteal name, but I use it to protect my identity. I live in England with my family: my mother and two brothers. People say I'm a very creative guy ...

Creative?
People say I'm creative because I write songs and music. I play guitar, I started in September 2006, and have continued learning into High School. I also write stories and draw. My stories have horror themes mostly, sometimes twisted with romance. I draw manga, some of my art is viewable at my deviantART page here.

My Virtual Life
As said, I have a very virtual life, I sit and play about on the computer all day and you can't get me off it for love nor money. I like editing wikis, I am on Wikia and wikiHow mainly. I am also on deviantART here. If you'd like to see my Gaia Online profile, just click here.

Thank you for visiting my userpage, why not sign muy guest book? Just sign with ~~~~

Guestbook

Sign My Guestbook

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.