FANDOM

(Difference between revisions) | Message Wall:Akira-otomo
(Replaced content with "Hey, I'm Daniel Fair and I am currently working on restoring and rejuvenating the My Chemical Romance Wiki. I live in England, I'm in Year...")

Line 1: Line 1:
__NOTOC__
+
Hey, I'm Daniel Fair and I am currently working on restoring and rejuvenating the [[w:c:mychemicalromance:Main Page|My Chemical Romance Wiki]]. I live in England, I'm in Year 10 and currently doing my GCSEs. If you'd like to know more about me, see [[w:c:mychemicalromance:User:Akira-otomo|my user page on the My Chemical Romance Wiki]].
<font face="georgia">
+
{| align="right" style="background:transparent; border-bottom:1px 1px 0px 0px #a3b1bf solid;"
+
Safe<br />
|
+
'''[[w:c:mychemicalromance:User:Akira-otomo|Daniel Fair]]''' &times; [[c:w:mychemicalromance:User talk:Akira-otomo|Talk to me]]
|}

{| cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" align="center" style="width:100%; border:2px #a3b1bf solid;"

|-

|colspan="2" align="center" style="background:aliceblue; text-align:center; border-bottom:1px #a3b1bf solid; " |

<h2 style="margin:.5em; margin-top:.1em; margin-bottom:.1em; border-bottom:0; font-weight:bold;">Akira Otomo</h2>

|-

| colspan="2" align="center" style="width:50%; border-bottom:1px solid #cee0f2; padding:0.5em; text-align:center;" valign="top" | <big><math>\sideset{_1^2}{_3^4}\prod_a^b</math><br /><math>\begin{Vmatrix}

x & y \\

z & v

\end{Vmatrix}</math> <math>\begin{bmatrix}

0 & \cdots & 0 \\

\vdots & \ddots & \vdots \\

0 & \cdots & 0

\end{bmatrix}</math> <math>\begin{Vmatrix}

x & y \\

z & v

\end{Vmatrix}

</math><br /><math>{}_1^2\!\Omega_3^4</math>

</big>

|-

| align="center" style="width:50%; padding:0.5em; text-align:left;" valign="top"|

<!-- LEFT COLUMN -->

<big>'''Welcome to my User Page'''</big><br />

Hi, I'm Akira! Glad to meet you. Thank you for coming to my userpage @ Wikia. Across the next few sections, I'll tell you about myself, you can read if you want to!

| align="center" style="width:50%; border-left:1px solid #cee0f2; padding:0.5em; text-align:left;" valign="top" |

<!-- RIGHT COLUMN -->

<big>'''My Life'''</big><br />

I am in Year 7 at school, I live in England and I have a very ''virtual'' life. Of course, Akira Otomo isn't my rteal name, but I use it to protect my identity. I live in England with my family: my mother and two brothers. People say I'm a very creative guy ...

|-

| align="center" style="width:50%; padding:0.5em; text-align:left; " valign="top"|

<!-- LEFT COLUMN -->

<big>'''Creative?'''</big><br />

People say I'm creative because I write songs and music. I play guitar, I started in September 2006, and have continued learning into High School. I also write stories and draw. My stories have horror themes mostly, sometimes twisted with romance. I draw manga, some of my art is viewable at my deviantART page [http://akira-otomo.deviantart.com/ here].

| align="center" style="width:50%; border-left:1px solid #cee0f2; padding:0.5em; text-align:left;" valign="top" |

<!-- RIGHT COLUMN -->

<big>'''My Virtual Life'''</big><br />

As said, I have a very ''virtual'' life, I sit and play about on the computer all day and you can't get me off it for love nor money. I like editing wikis, I am on Wikia and [http://www.wikihow.com/User:Akira-otomo wikiHow] mainly. I am also on deviantART [http://akira-otomo.deviantart.com/ here]. If you'd like to see my Gaia Online profile, just click [http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/akira-otomo here].

|-

| colspan="2" align="center" style="width:100%; border-top:1px solid #cee0f2; padding:0.5em; text-align:left;" valign="top" |

<center>Thank you for visiting my userpage, why not sign muy guest book? Just sign with <nowiki>~~~~</nowiki></center>

|}

{| align="right" style="background:transparent; border-bottom:1px 1px 0px 0px #a3b1bf solid;"

|}

{| cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" align="center" style="width:100%; border:2px #a3b1bf solid;"

|colspan="2" align="center" style="background:aliceblue; text-align:center; border-bottom:1px #a3b1bf solid; " |

<h2 style="margin:.5em; margin-top:.1em; margin-bottom:.1em; border-bottom:0; font-weight:bold;">Guestbook</h2>

|-

| align="center" style="width:100%; border:1px solid #cee0f2; padding:0.5em; text-align:left;" valign="top" |

<center>[[w:c:guestbook:User:Akira-otomo/Guestbook|Sign My Guestbook]]</center>

|}

</font>

Latest revision as of 19:55, February 4, 2011

Hey, I'm Daniel Fair and I am currently working on restoring and rejuvenating the My Chemical Romance Wiki. I live in England, I'm in Year 10 and currently doing my GCSEs. If you'd like to know more about me, see my user page on the My Chemical Romance Wiki.

Safe
Daniel Fair × Talk to me

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.