Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 7: Line 7:

I am the one who started [[w:c:id.karlmay|Karl May Indonesia Wiki]].

I am the one who started [[w:c:id.karlmay|Karl May Indonesia Wiki]].

I currently also the admin of [[w:c:Indonesia|Indonesia Wiki]] and [[w:c:food|Foodopedia]]. <span style="color:blue; font-family:Monospace; Font-size:16pt;">'''['''</span><span style="background:lightyellow;"><span style="color:black; font-family:Monospace; Font-size:16pt;">♠</span> '''[[User:Agus_elex_2005|<span style="color:Darkgreen; font-family:Monospace; Font-size:12pt;">A<span style="color:navy;">g</span>u<span style="color:navy;">s</span></span>]]''' <sup>[[User talk:agus_elex_2005|<span style="color:blue;font-family:Monospace;">Talk</span>]] &bull; [[w:c:guestbook:user:agus_elex_2005/guestbook|<span style="color:blue;font-family:Monospace;">Guestbook</span>]]</sup> <span style="color:black; font-family:Monospace; Font-size:16pt;">♠</span></span><span style="color:blue; font-family:Monospace; Font-size:16pt;">''']'''</span>
+
I currently also the admin of [[w:c:Indonesia|Indonesia Wiki]] and [[w:c:food|Foodopedia]]. <span style="color:blue; font-family:Monospace; Font-size:16pt;">'''['''</span><span style="background:lightyellow;"><span style="color:black; font-family:Monospace; Font-size:16pt;">♠</span> '''[[User:Agus_elex_2005|<span style="color:Darkgreen; font-family:Monospace; Font-size:12pt;">A<span style="color:navy;">g</span>u<span style="color:navy;">s</span></span>]]''' <sup>[[User talk:agus_elex_2005|<span style="color:blue;font-family:Monospace;">Talk</span>]] &bull; [[w:c:guestbook:user:agus_elex_2005/guestbook|<span style="color:blue;font-family:Monospace;">Guestbook</span>]] &bull; [[w:c:food|<span style="color:blue;font-family:Monospace;">FoodopediA</span>]]</sup> <span style="color:black; font-family:Monospace; Font-size:16pt;">♠</span></span><span style="color:blue; font-family:Monospace; Font-size:16pt;">''']'''</span>

{|

{|

Revision as of 20:06, 27 March 2007

I am Agustinus, a book editor from Indonesia. I edit and sometimes translate books from English and German into Bahasa Indonesia, although actually I only understand one or two words in German. Thanks to the translation software! By the way, I do not use any translation software when translating English.

I also happen to be Indonesian born Chinese so I understand Chinese, even though only four of five words. I do not understand written Chinese. My parents can talk and write in Chinese.

My contibutions to Wikia are translations of Home page, Copyright, Disclaimer, and some other pages into Bahasa Indonesia. I also contribute some templates to Starter Wiki.

I am the one who started Karl May Indonesia Wiki.

I currently also the admin of Indonesia Wiki and Foodopedia. [ Agus TalkGuestbookFoodopediA ]

Template:User id
Template:User en-3
Template:User de-0
Template:User zh-0

My awards:
Bronze taskstarBronze taskstar
Both are from sannse for doing tasks asked by her.
Special thanks to splarka for helping me on the second task.

These are wiki logos that I've made and actually been used: