Community Central
Community Central
m (дополнение)
(обновление данных)
Line 5: Line 5:

My name is Wassily Steik. I'm also known under nickname "MediaTOR". My nick here is transliterated as "Media".

My name is Wassily Steik. I'm also known under nickname "MediaTOR". My nick here is transliterated as "Media".

In real life I'm working as a [[wikipedia:Corrector|corrector]] in one of the popular newspapers in Russia. I'm from [[wikipedia:Obninsk|Obninsk]], small city in Kaluga region (Russia), famous because the first in the world nuclear power station has been built here.
+
I'm from [[wikipedia:Obninsk|Obninsk]], small city in Kaluga region (Russia), famous because the first nuclear power station was built here.

Usually I write about computer gaming, mostly in Russian. My English is rather poor, and for that I'm sorry.

Usually I write about computer gaming, mostly in Russian. My English is rather poor, and for that I'm sorry.

Founder of: [[c:ru.solutions]]<sup>[[Gaming Solutions|info]]</sup> • [[c:ru.starcraft]]<sup>[[StarCraft|info]]</sup> • [[c:ru.dragonsbloodyworld]]<sup>[[Драконы Поднебесья|info]]</sup>.
+
Founder of: [[c:ru.solutions]]<sup>[[Gaming Solutions|info]]</sup> • [[c:ru.starcraft]]<sup>[[StarCraft|info]]</sup>.

I've contributed to Russian Wikipedia since December 2006 until October 2007, when I was banned forever as "sockpuppet" of user with 100 edits full of vandalism and personal attacks. Compare this with my 2727 edits, hard work for developing articles about StarCraft and my Tireless Contributor Barnstar to see how competent are admins of Wikipedia.
+
I've contributed to Russian Wikipedia since December 2006 until October 2007 (2727 edits, articles about StarCraft and Tireless Contributor Barnstar).

I'm ''Steik'' on [[Wikia IRC Channel]]. You may also [[Special:Emailuser/Медиа|email me]] or [[User talk:Медиа|leave a message on my talkpage]].
+
You may [[Special:Emailuser/Медиа|email me]] or [[User talk:Медиа|leave a message on my talkpage]].

{{Template:User:Медиа/Contributions Map}}

{{Template:User:Медиа/Contributions Map}}

== Non-Wikia accounts ==

* [http://en.citizendium.org/wiki/User:Wassily_Pavlovich_Steik Citizendium]

* [http://wiki.xyrael.net/w/index.php?title=User:%D0%9C%D0%B5%D0%B4%D0%B8%D0%B0 Test Wiki]

Revision as of 16:51, 30 December 2009

Template:User en-2 Template:User ru

I'm from Obninsk, small city in Kaluga region (Russia), famous because the first nuclear power station was built here.

Founder of: c:ru.solutionsinfoc:ru.starcraftinfo.

I've contributed to Russian Wikipedia since December 2006 until October 2007 (2727 edits, articles about StarCraft and Tireless Contributor Barnstar).

You may email me or leave a message on my talkpage.

Contributions map

ru.solutionsstarcraftru.starcraftcentralruhelpabsurdopediarequestsuncyclopediamsgamesunderlandprinceofpersiaru.sci-firu.ikariam