FANDOM

Line 1: Line 1:
Hey Zipper, I got some interesting Skyrim news I'm leaving here since you can't respond on the TES wiki: I was going through the Creation Kit when I found that there are Redguard legionnaires in the game! During the Fort battles for both Legion and Stormcloak, the game spawns randomized legionnaires (LCharSoldierImperial) from 4 races: Imperials, Nords, Bretons, and Redguards. Just wanted to let you know, I think we'd been wondering if there were Redguard Legionnaires at one point. 
+
Hey Zipper, I got some interesting Skyrim news I'm leaving here since you can't respond on the TES wiki: I was going through the Creation Kit when I found that there are Redguard legionnaires in the game! During the Fort battles for both Legion and Stormcloak, the game spawns randomized legionnaires (LCharSoldierImperial) from 4 races: Imperials, Nords, Bretons, and Redguards. Just wanted to let you know, I think we'd been wondering if there were Redguard Legionnaires at one point. <ac_metadata title="Skyrim Creation Kit discovery"> </ac_metadata>

Hell, there are even Imperial, Nord, and Breton mages that're in there but never spawn for some reason.<ac_metadata title="Skyrim Creation Kit discovery"> </ac_metadata>

Latest revision as of 16:03, August 10, 2014

Hey Zipper, I got some interesting Skyrim news I'm leaving here since you can't respond on the TES wiki: I was going through the Creation Kit when I found that there are Redguard legionnaires in the game! During the Fort battles for both Legion and Stormcloak, the game spawns randomized legionnaires (LCharSoldierImperial) from 4 races: Imperials, Nords, Bretons, and Redguards. Just wanted to let you know, I think we'd been wondering if there were Redguard Legionnaires at one point. 

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.