FANDOM

(Created page with "I don’t know if my conversation with him was supposed to end like that, he removed his thread without approving my response. I am just perplexed with his response. I did not...")

Line 1: Line 1:
I don’t know if my conversation with him was supposed to end like that, he removed his thread without approving my response. I am just perplexed with his response. I did not receive any good answer, instead he removed his own thread. It is like he does not like my advice. I want to know: did he appreciate what I replied to him? I think you should try talking to him about it. I am basically the user whose threads are always removed or closed. This is the same [https://mario.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:77021?useskin=oasis link] to the removed thread. I think he is mostly lying about me start arguments and saying that I like arguments more than him. It is just that his position right now makes too proud.
+
I don’t know if my conversation with him was supposed to end like that, he removed his thread without approving my response. I am just perplexed with his response. I did not receive any good answer, instead he removed his own thread. It is like he does not like my advice. I want to know: did he appreciate what I replied to him? I think you should try talking to him about it. I am basically the user whose threads are always removed or closed. This is the same [https://mario.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:77021?useskin=oasis link] to the removed thread. I think he is mostly lying about me start arguments and saying that I like arguments more than him. It is just that his position right now makes him misuse his power.

Latest revision as of 08:52, April 25, 2019

I don’t know if my conversation with him was supposed to end like that, he removed his thread without approving my response. I am just perplexed with his response. I did not receive any good answer, instead he removed his own thread. It is like he does not like my advice. I want to know: did he appreciate what I replied to him? I think you should try talking to him about it. I am basically the user whose threads are always removed or closed. This is the same link to the removed thread. I think he is mostly lying about me start arguments and saying that I like arguments more than him. It is just that his position right now makes him misuse his power.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.