Community Central
Community Central
(Created page with "I have other things that I've never spoken of. I was The Spliced Savage from before. I think it's time I told you something I should've told you a long time ago. Back at TMNT...")

No edit summary

Line 3: Line 3:

I think it's time I told you something I should've told you a long time ago. Back at TMNTPedia, I once did added a theory on the trivia section of Cockroach Terminator's page. When that happened, one admin, Trigger009, said I shouldn't do it. Although I really did thought it was allowed, the other admin, The S, clearly denied me of that such as saying, "What makes you think (something)". I don't know what he said exactly since going back to see what he said exactly will bother me some more. Here's a link if you need to see it.[https://turtlepedia.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:66892]

I think it's time I told you something I should've told you a long time ago. Back at TMNTPedia, I once did added a theory on the trivia section of Cockroach Terminator's page. When that happened, one admin, Trigger009, said I shouldn't do it. Although I really did thought it was allowed, the other admin, The S, clearly denied me of that such as saying, "What makes you think (something)". I don't know what he said exactly since going back to see what he said exactly will bother me some more. Here's a link if you need to see it.[https://turtlepedia.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:66892]

Also, some users there thought I wasn't a good user and some bad stuff was said to me. I may have had bad behavior, but I didn't really intended to when I tried to tell them the truth. At least two of these users weren't very nice to me: Creck555 and Epic John. He (Creck555) said to me that I was drunk when I got upset, and Epic John agreed to what he said.<ac_metadata title="If I may, Ma&#039;am."> </ac_metadata>
+
Also, some users there thought I wasn't a good user and some bad stuff was said to me. I may have had bad behavior, but I didn't really intended to when I tried to tell them the truth. At least two of these users weren't very nice to me: Creck555 and Epic John. He (Creck555) said to me that I was drunk when I got upset, and Epic John agreed to what he said.<ac_metadata title="If I may, ma&#039;am."> </ac_metadata>

Latest revision as of 20:10, 9 September 2018

I have other things that I've never spoken of. I was The Spliced Savage from before.

I think it's time I told you something I should've told you a long time ago. Back at TMNTPedia, I once did added a theory on the trivia section of Cockroach Terminator's page. When that happened, one admin, Trigger009, said I shouldn't do it. Although I really did thought it was allowed, the other admin, The S, clearly denied me of that such as saying, "What makes you think (something)". I don't know what he said exactly since going back to see what he said exactly will bother me some more. Here's a link if you need to see it.[1]

Also, some users there thought I wasn't a good user and some bad stuff was said to me. I may have had bad behavior, but I didn't really intended to when I tried to tell them the truth. At least two of these users weren't very nice to me: Creck555 and Epic John. He (Creck555) said to me that I was drunk when I got upset, and Epic John agreed to what he said.<ac_metadata title="If I may, ma'am."> </ac_metadata>