FANDOM

(Created page with "<div class="quote"> Flush a Grenade wrote: <div class="quote">Chechutielve wrote:<div class="quote"> Flush a Grenade wrote: <div class="quote">Chechutielve wrote:<div class="...")

Line 8: Line 8:

The only reason I hate Holly, because she's a bully.

The only reason I hate Holly, because she's a bully.

</div>And The only reason she got all F's on her report card is because her dad banged her teacher. Just you wait until Judy knows about this!</div>Actually, Holly punched her dad in his eye.

</div>And The only reason she got all F's on her report card is because her dad banged her teacher. Just you wait until Judy knows about this!</div>Actually, Holly punched her dad in his eye.
</div>Those jerks never wanted to have Holly, no wonder they Jeep abusing her for the smallest reasons!
+
</div>Those jerks never wanted to have Holly, no wonder they keep abusing her for the smallest reasons!

</div>

</div>

You misspelled keep on purpose.

</div>

</div>
It was an accident, just like ''someone.''
+
You might need glasses.

Latest revision as of 02:32, July 30, 2019

Flush a Grenade wrote:

Chechutielve wrote:

Flush a Grenade wrote:

Chechutielve wrote:

Flush a Grenade wrote: The only reason I hate Holly, because she's a bully.

And The only reason she got all F's on her report card is because her dad banged her teacher. Just you wait until Judy knows about this!
Actually, Holly punched her dad in his eye.
Those jerks never wanted to have Holly, no wonder they keep abusing her for the smallest reasons!

You might need glasses.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.