FANDOM

(Created page with ""thanx alot you caused me to be banned from chat and you are bogus, rediculas, and ignorent! you stupid and dumb idiot! >:(" I really have no place in this conversation, but ...")

Line 1: Line 1:

"thanx alot you caused me to be banned from chat and you are bogus, rediculas, and ignorent! you stupid and dumb idiot! >:("

"thanx alot you caused me to be banned from chat and you are bogus, rediculas, and ignorent! you stupid and dumb idiot! >:("

I really have no place in this conversation, but I would like to point out that that sentence was the most ironic thing I've seen today.
+
I really have no place in this conversation, and I don't mean to antagonize anyone, but I would like to point out that that sentence was the most ironic thing I've seen today.

Latest revision as of 04:30, August 6, 2012

I really have no place in this conversation, and I don't mean to antagonize anyone, but I would like to point out that that sentence was the most ironic thing I've seen today.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.