FANDOM

(Created page with "Hi, Please reply to this leftIf you think I'm pestering you, that's the last thing I want. It's just that our conversat...")

Line 3: Line 3:

Please reply to this

Please reply to this

[[File:Screen_Shot_2019-09-24_at_17.11.43.png|thumb|left]]If you think I'm pestering you, that's the last thing I want. It's just that our conversation kept getting interrupted and you never actually replied. Please do not report this; once ypu've replied, we can go from there.<ac_metadata title="Reply"> </ac_metadata>
+
[[File:Screen_Shot_2019-09-24_at_17.11.43.png|thumb|left]]If you think I'm pestering you, that's the last thing I want. It's just that our conversation kept getting interrupted and you never actually replied. Please do not report this; once you've replied, we can go from there.<ac_metadata title="Reply"> </ac_metadata>

Latest revision as of 07:50, September 26, 2019

Hi,

Please reply to this

Screen Shot 2019-09-24 at 17.11.43
If you think I'm pestering you, that's the last thing I want. It's just that our conversation kept getting interrupted and you never actually replied. Please do not report this; once you've replied, we can go from there.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.