FANDOM

(Created page with "Yes. He is abusing his power massively. He does this every time. He blocks people for a week if they make a tiny mistake, like changing a number. That's why everyone started a...")

Line 1: Line 1:
Yes. He is abusing his power massively. He does this every time. He blocks people for a week if they make a tiny mistake, like changing a number. That's why everyone started abusing me. He was blaming it all on me for unblocking innocent users. It makes me absolutely sick.
+
Yes. He is abusing his power massively. He does this every time. He blocks people for a week if they make a tiny mistake, like changing a number. That's why everyone started abusing me. He was blaming it all on me for unblocking innocent users. It makes me absolutely sick. He put me in a place where I just wanted to delete my FANDOM account and shut off the internet.

Latest revision as of 17:08, September 20, 2019

Yes. He is abusing his power massively. He does this every time. He blocks people for a week if they make a tiny mistake, like changing a number. That's why everyone started abusing me. He was blaming it all on me for unblocking innocent users. It makes me absolutely sick. He put me in a place where I just wanted to delete my FANDOM account and shut off the internet.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.