FANDOM

(Created page with "Yeah, I'm here. The tabber tag ended up with a bug, as seen in the pictures above, and we still have all those other issues I have been lisiting on the previous posts.")

Line 1: Line 1:

Yeah, I'm here. The tabber tag ended up with a bug, as seen in the pictures above, and we still have all those other issues I have been lisiting on the previous posts.

Yeah, I'm here. The tabber tag ended up with a bug, as seen in the pictures above, and we still have all those other issues I have been lisiting on the previous posts.
  +
  +
Also, if you visit the [[w:c:castlevania:Princess of Moss|Princess of Moss]] page, you'll notice that apart of the two main issues (two rows of tabs, and non-functional tabs), the article's text now invades the infobox' area.

Latest revision as of 22:53, October 14, 2017

Also, if you visit the Princess of Moss page, you'll notice that apart of the two main issues (two rows of tabs, and non-functional tabs), the article's text now invades the infobox' area.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.