FANDOM

(Created page with "The reason I didn't respond was because I am watching a show, and I am not watching the chat. To answer your question, removing stuff via CSS is usually a Terms of Use violat...")

Line 1: Line 1:

The reason I didn't respond was because I am watching a show, and I am not watching the chat.

The reason I didn't respond was because I am watching a show, and I am not watching the chat.

To answer your question, removing stuff via CSS is usually a Terms of Use violation if implanted on the wiki (MediaWiki:Common.css/MediaWiki:Wikia.css). If this is a user implantation ([[Special:MyPage/global.js]]/[[Special:MyPage/wikia.css]]/etc), it is allowed. You can't add CSS unto the page itself to have effects.<ac_metadata title="Chat"> </ac_metadata>
+
To answer your question, removing stuff via CSS is usually a Terms of Use violation if implanted on the wiki (MediaWiki:Common.css/MediaWiki:Wikia.css). If this is a user implantation ([[Special:MyPage/global.css]]/[[Special:MyPage/wikia.css]]/etc), it is allowed. You can't add CSS unto the page itself to have effects.<ac_metadata title="Chat"> </ac_metadata>

Latest revision as of 00:02, August 18, 2016

To answer your question, removing stuff via CSS is usually a Terms of Use violation if implanted on the wiki (MediaWiki:Common.css/MediaWiki:Wikia.css). If this is a user implantation (Special:MyPage/global.css/Special:MyPage/wikia.css/etc), it is allowed. You can't add CSS unto the page itself to have effects.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.